Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gay Time
Ok boys, lets be real, how about you stop being late for everything ok?

There's real life time, and there's Gay Time, we, and when I say we, I mean we as gay guys need to stop being late.

This is just my opinion, but it's not cool.

Show up on time, please.

Richard

My gaytime is 30 minutes faster so.....I'm clear Big Grin

bah I don't think its just gay people that are late, more of my straight friends are later.

but you reminded me of something else

Golden Gay times for everyone!!!

http://www.goldengaytime.com.au/

PS - Its probably not what you think
All the aussies on here don't spoil it for the rest of them

I was raised on a combination of Mormon time (always 10-30 minutes late) and Mexican time (you think every place is 15 minutes away). Gay time will probably make me early to events!

I am never late for an appointment, usually I run 15 minutes early.

The only time I have been late for a thing was when someone else took their sweet time.

I find tardiness to be most annoying. So I do my damnedest to make certain I am always on time and not putting anyone else out. I consider it common curtsey.

VNight2014 Wrote:I was raised on a combination of Mormon time (always 10-30 minutes late) and Mexican time (you think every place is 15 minutes away). Gay time will probably make me early to events!

LOL, I've never heard about the Mexican habit. You would drive me crazy

My partner and I are VERY punctual.

The problem is, HE expects everyone else to be as well. I have "lower" expectations of most people.

So, while he's stressed out about being late or the last one there, I'm quite comfortable knowing we're going to be the first to arrive and end up waiting for everyone else. And that's fine because we usually end up at the bar having a drink, just the two of us, while we wait. Kind of like a mini-date.

Smile

it is bad manner being late .

I'm rarely late to anything. I always try to get to work like 15 minutes before i clock in. Usually if i am going to be late to meet a friend or an event i call them to let them know. It really makes me angry when my friend s always arrive like 2 hours late its so rude, and they don't even call.

ardus Wrote:Ok boys, lets be real, how about you stop being late for everything ok?

There's real life time, and there's Gay Time, we, and when I say we, I mean we as gay guys need to stop being late.

This is just my opinion, but it's not cool.

Show up on time, please.

Richard

I didn't even know I was invited.