Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The longer the better....
Today is the longest....

...Day of the year for us folk up here in Overland. Unfortunately for those in Underland it is the shortest day of the year.

But don't worry, 180 days from now we in Overland will have our shortest day while those in Underland bask in the longest day of their year.

Happy summer Solstice, please remember to sacrifice a virgin or three to make certain that the sun returns for the people in Underland.

Wavey

Yayy summer is finally here!

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Today is the longest....

Happy summer Solstice, please remember to sacrifice a virgin or three to make certain that the sun returns for the people in Underland.

Wavey

Do we have to sacrifice them, or can we just take their virginity

Richard

Doesn't sacrifice mean to 'spiritually transform' them into something other that virgins?

I'll go with that definition, sooo now I need to find me a nice virgin, preferably a cute bottom
Heheheheee....
Richard

What category do i fall under? well its been a looong day so im presuming overland, or is that just me! lol

Misleading subject title is misleading.

Hurumph. Now I'm grumpy.

partisan Wrote:What category do i fall under? well its been a looong day so im presuming overland, or is that just me! lol

North of the Equator - Overland
South of the Equator Underland - or as that brat Alice kept miscalling it, Wonderland.

I think I like where this solstice is going...so who wants to spiritually transform me? :biggrin:

Me - oh Me please!!! Please pick ME!!!!!