Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bob Larson vs The Church of Satanism
One of the weirdest videos I have ever seen:

A Christian priest and exorcist interviews two prominent Satanists. Go figure!

Bob Larson is a weirdo but those two Satanists are creepy.

(How did he lose his ear, by the way?)

According to them, homosexuality goes against Satanism. Revenge is, however, tolerated.

MisterLove Wrote:According to them, homosexuality goes against Satanism.

I'd like to hear this part without having to watch the whole thing. Can you say where it's at in the vid?

Pix Wrote:I'd like to hear this part without having to watch the whole thing. Can you say where it's at in the vid?

Somewhere around 0:17, I believe.

Nobody wants us LMAO

I listened to part of it. The marriage part starts about 13 minutes, and it gets into homosexuality at 17. His particular order (as opposed to LaVey and general Satanism as founded by him) doesn't consider homosexuality to be clean or natural and uses that as their rationale for being opposed to it within their order (but don't believe society has the right to tell other gays they can't marry, just "accept the consequences of your actions"), which is also why they're against bestiality (as opposed to applying contract law, that is an animal can't consent).

These people seem like genuine Satanists to me, and by that I mean affiliated with the official Church of Satan as founded by LaVey, though their order or grotto or whatever you want to call it is it's own denomination with its own spin on things. I have to give Larson credit for having real Satanists rather than paid actors, a fact that I admit surprised me.

Though they kept their heads (in the part I saw), speaking carefully, they still failed to give some basic explanations (for example, sacrificing a cat to Satan is considered sacrifice, what "white lighters" do, a Satanist serves the Self, and thus those who sacrifice an animal to any power outside the self, including one they call Satan, have completely missed the point, though of course I speak of LaVeyan Satanism).

Thanks for sharing. I might actually watch the entire vid later.

I watched all of it, it says very little on homosexuality, the guy says he thinks its wrong but that that is opinion and not the church of satan. That was so heavy i dont think i can say a lot but i have a much clearer understanding.

They do not worship a god called satan or the devil (they say) they just believe in humans, revenge, the strong survive and owe nothing to the weak etc it was a messy befuddled mess full of truth and half truth and twisted truth, i applaud mr larson to a degree, the write up saying he lost the arguments due to the satanists superior intellect was not fair, he had real heart, in that interview he was a light against those 2 people who advocate a darkness. Sorry very simple terms. It also said bob kept interupting them but they did too (who wrote that!) Im quite afraid, saddened at times, those people have no heart. though i think and hope if they witnessed the things they advocated, or the things they dont care about, they would find a heart. Though the one eared guy would probably happily commit atrocities if he had his way.

As for me personally, who once lived a couple of blocks from a Catholic church to my regret, I'd much rather lived next to a satanic grotto (even this particular denomination based on what I saw) than a church of Bob Larson fans. The Satanists would not only be more acceptable (and interesting) company (at least as neighbors), they'd scare me less.

But if they realised there dreams and achieved "power" "majority" and were in place of christianity, if you like, then we,d live in a cold world, though yes there interesting & charismatic.

And if the type of Christians who love Bob Larson were the majority it would be even worse, and you and I would be in concentration camps if not executed outright.

Yes pix maybe, maybe not

I found this interesting - whenever one of them (christian or satanist) pointed out flaws in each others book, rather than defend them, they retaliate by saying "your book is just as silly"