Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Disastrous sex date
My last sex date was so bad, I can hardly describe it. It was almost traumatizing.

I know I said I wasn't into casual sex anymore but I was bored and had nothing better to do and I wanted to know the hotel he was staying (silly, I know).

The guy was awful, his feet were awful, I didn't like his smell, he was totally clumsy and didn't know how to fuck or even kiss. I was bored to tears and eventually lost my erection, so I decided to cum as quickly as possible and get the hell out of there.

What really bothered me though, were his smelly feet. The smell was so bad!

I feel really bad for saying this because the guy seemed to be a really nice person but this was sex, not a relationship.

I guess this was the final nail in my personal coffin of casual sex, I just don't care about it anymore.

*waits for next regret-filled post about boredom*

Seriously, how difficult is it to have a courtesy shower? That guy is a jerk, don't call him back, and don't pay for breakfast.

"Sex date" is something I will never understand.

I read
Krupt Wrote:I could smell was ... smegma.

Would not

Counselor Wrote:*waits for next regret-filled post about boredom*

Seriously, how difficult is it to have a courtesy shower? That guy is a jerk, don't call him back, and don't pay for breakfast.

What if he did have a shower and his feet always smell that bad?

A courtesy doctors appointment perhaps?:tongue:

Im sorry about your sex date with Sting.

Really though. NO FUCKING WAY would I even touch a guy who smelled, no matter how "nice" he seemed.

Gawd! Id throw up for sure. All I would be able to think about is all of the germs and maybe some diseases he's trying to pass on to me!!!!! YUCK!!

If you aint "squeeky clean" outside and in......forget it.
I dont want to smell anything but a clean smell, or at least some cologne.

Luckily, all the guys Ive ever been with took showers before and after.
Aaaaand maybe a couple even DURING!!! LOL
I like a clean man!

Krupt Wrote:I laughed so hard that it reminded me of my last Triple F (Find 'em, Fuck 'em, Forget 'em).

Gorgeous, well presented man that took care of his appearance.

Until we got to the nitty gritty, all I could smell was bum sweat and smegma.

Funny thing is he thought I was rude with my reaction...I lol'd

what is smegma? Yeah i couldnt be anything but rude to someone who stinks. If they dont smell clean i wouldnt take any other chances. I came really close to how you put it a tripple F- thats pretty damn funny to me- and he smelled really nice but i was too nervous and he had this most confused look on his face when i told him i couldnt. Im a bottom and when i get too nervous nothing happens, he was german and couldnt speak good english. all he could mutter is "maybe i give blowjob? Blowjob? Please?" i made him leave my house god i never felt like such shit before.

Ghost Wrote:what is smegma?

Quote:Smegma is a combination of exfoliated (shed) epithelial cells, transudated skin oils, and moisture. It occurs in both female and male mammalian genitalia.

It usually collects under uncut guys' foreskin and has a smell that can be a total boner killer! That is why guys really should was regularly!

Wash regularly and you'll never know...

that is pretty gross