Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Song I Made
................................ sorry nvm

So, Wade, you tempt us with a new song and in fact there's nothing there????

Oh come on, put it back! DOET! Smile

Sorry. Had second thoughts. Now I'm having second thoughts on my second thoughts.

I'm so goddam bashful.... not to mention an attention seeking whore (by that I mean I'm a whore who seeks attention, not just a non-whore who happens to like attention).

There's nothing wrong with wanting people to see something you've made. If I had any form of musical talent and released, say, an EP, I'd spread it fucking everywhere.

It was nice! If you feel like it you might want to invest in some better equpment for sound recording but well done nonetheless :3 I don't have a Youtube account but you have my metaphorical subscription. I have no idea what that even means. Future cover suggestions: Dylan or Cohen.

SolemnBoy Wrote:There's nothing wrong with wanting people to see something you've made. If I had any form of musical talent and released, say, an EP, I'd spread it fucking everywhere.

It was nice! If you feel like it you might want to invest in some better equpment for sound recording but well done nonetheless :3 I don't have a Youtube account but you have my metaphorical subscription. I have no idea what that even means. Future cover suggestions: Dylan or Cohen.

Thank you!

The reason I was on the bed was because I have to be very far away from the computer mic or else it spikes hella bad. I'll certainly try to improve the sound quality if I can. Dylan and Cohen are great suggestions, thanks.

Damn i liked it, once i got past the american accent (why was i suprised) i loved your little ditty and when you transported from the chair to the bed. :-)

Haha, glad you put it back up eventually, it was worth it Tongue

Job well done Wade, never heard it before but you performed it well Smile
You got any plans to do more?

Like SB I don't have a youtube account so I can't subscribe, but if I did I would.

So make sure you post any other songs you do so us non-tubers can see! =3

Heya folks!

I made a new song with a new mic, so hopefully it sounds better. Thanks for watching if you do.

That's awesome! I didn't listen to the older one yet, but this one sounds very good.

You should try writing of your own music.....