Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Really Ridiculous, Repremendably Rude, Realistically Rememberable, Rhetorical Riddles
Hey Silly Geeses who I love to pieces.

Want to join me and this into a we, in which riddles that make us giggle give us glee?

Gather round girls and boys, grab your pearls and grab your toys, as we embark on a journey that will induce noise.

Open your mind and sit on your behind, as we begin this adventure with my simple Rhyme.

Answer me this Riddle and Don't dawdly diddle. Pull out your Fiddle and do a Jiggle, but Don't use the internet, as we'll know I bet!

"Why is a Raven like a Writing Desk?"

Simple Yes? A writing Desk, as for a clue ask the man in a Hat. Beware, he's mad and comes off bad, but is simply misunderstood...just a tad.

Imu2

The notes they produce are flat, and it is nevar put in backwards.

What remains dark when all else is light?

MisterTinkles Wrote:What remains dark when all else is light?

A shadow. Next.

Counselor Wrote:The notes they produce are flat, and it is nevar put in backwards.

Did you utilize the internet? You did I bet, as you nary got the answer tit for tat!

But alas, you are correct, the answer is that, however Don't forget, No internet! Wink

An alternative to note, goes such as this quote;
"Because the notes for which they are noted are not noted for being musical notes."

So crossed like a moat, I say we vote, we attempt another riddle quote Wink

"There are four brothers in this world that were all born together:
The first he runs and never wearies,
The second eats and is never full.
The third he drinks and is ever thirsty,
And the fourth sings a song that is never good.

Who are they?"

ponder your mind over words yonder, The answer to this, do you know it I wonder?

Smile

QueenOdi Wrote:Did you utilize the internet? You did I bet, as you nary got the answer tit for tat!

But alas, you are correct, the answer is that, however Don't forget, No internet! Wink

OH NO YOU DIDN'T.

I found this one YEARS ago doing the sound for the community college's production of 'Alice in Wonderland: An Acid Trip'. It was written by Lewis Carroll, which is his pen name, I forget his given name, other than "Dodgeson", and he didn't have an answer for it until over a year after he had written the riddle.

I did, however, google Tinkles' riddle, but not yours.

edit: I didn't google the answer for your second one, but I think it's water-related.

I Jest, I Jest, Offense was not meant. No need to vent Smile .

Authenticity you guarantee, for this you do not have to provide me.

However like a net, I caught you my pet, utilizing the internet!

Which is well and Dandy, but know you will win no Candy! Wink

QueenOdi Wrote:I Jest, I Jest, Offense was not meant. No need to vent Smile .

Authenticity you guarantee, for this you do not have to provide me.

However like a net, I caught you my pet, utilizing the internet!

Which is well and Dandy, but know you will win no Candy! Wink

"Oh noes," says he, "you musn't use google..."
Instead he intends to make my brain noodle.
I haven't the time, the will, nor the patience,
And still he insists he provides me his graces!

Silly Man to think you can turn wit into a happenstance, in which all it takes it a little bit, to utilize wit as you see fit!

However, as for your brain and the noodle, slurp mentally on this Whimsical written Doodle.

Simple it is, Simple it's not, but for what it's worth, this I'm sure will be easily got.

"Hello" you call unto the black
and just and friendly I'd speak back.
Yet it's a lie, I only quote
that welcoming into my throat.

Surely, you think, they're just for show,
those fangs you see both high and low
and though my heart's as black as night
you needn't worry - I won't bite.

Rather I'm much like a fairy tale troll
swallowing anything that comes to me whole.
My skin is thicker than any bruit,
yet I haven't life and alone I'm mute. "

This you know and see everyday, but it's the way we choose for it to convey.

Wink .

Counselor Wrote:edit: I didn't google the answer for your second one, but I think it's water-related.

Related it is, the answer it is not, as unless you forgot, there are four brothers, sum the lot.

One without three, is not what you seek, however what you seek is but three I've given to thee.

Surely you grasp what is not a hard task, as the task was never hard to grasp. Always within reach, surely you must remember the summon you preached? Spades remember, upon whom the summon was made. There lies the answer to this Whimsical Maze Smile