Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ice Age?
Did we suddenly plunge into an ice age over night?
It was sunny and so warm yesterday. Wke up today and can't stop shivering, hands and feet are gonna fall off and all I can think is I'm gonna die of hypothermia :tongue:

Snow tomorrow so they say... certainly hard to believe since my car read over 20C on Friday!!

Yer it's always cold up here so shurrup!

hehehe.And I'm going to watch Trey kite-surfing this afternoon.Just remember to drink that chicken soup boys.

Well they predicted snow... and we got it!

Back gardens...

[Image: AprilSnow001.jpg]

My car...

[Image: AprilSnow002.jpg]

Looks amazing.Is that a Renault?

Dan1089 Wrote:Looks amazing.Is that a Renault?

Nah... Vauxhall (Opel / Holden) Tigra

Yay! Merry Christmas again! lol

I love it. My friend called me on friday asked me how is the weather and i said is nice and sunny, told me that she heard on the news that we will have snow there. I didnt want to believe it because i am having a BBQ today but is all good... i will cook outside and eat indoors.

Nice pictures wouldi, you live somewhere posh dont you! Wink

spotysocks Wrote:Yay! Merry Christmas again! lol

I love it. My friend called me on friday asked me how is the weather and i said is nice and sunny, told me that she heard on the news that we will have snow there. I didnt want to believe it because i am having a BBQ today but is all good... i will cook outside and eat indoors.

Nice pictures wouldi, you live somewhere posh dont you! Wink

Good luck with teh BBQ!

lol... nah, it aint posh where I am!! Pretty chavvy as it goes.

No way!I love the Opel Tigra,its sooo cute!None of my friends have it so you MUST take me for a spin when I'm in town!