Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My first time...
Well today my boyfriend made me do something I'd NEVER done with another guy before,he took me to the movies!I just can't explain to you how special today was.We were sitting in the empty middle row,that darkness,only seeing his eyes and smile,the cold aircon.He held my hand (a little bit too tight at times!),smiled at me during the funny parts because he loves my hyena laugh,shared a frappacino and even tucked me under his giant jacket.Our first official "date" was perfect,couldn't have asked for anything more.Now I get what the whole fuss is about!

Oh and I cried during the movie and he wiped my tears from my left cheek with his hand.When it happened,I was a bit startled but now that I think about,it's the sweetest thing.

Danny love Trent Danny love Trent x5 :tongue:
If you didnt get it even now Dan i would kick you at the knee hehe

Ok now i stop being a jerk and say this is lovely . so nice to feel the buzz you know all the butterflies ect ... :biggrin:

spotysocks Wrote:so nice to feel the buzz you know all the butterflies ect ... :biggrin:

It is the greatest isnt it...

may you have many many years of those butterflies Wink

Aw, that's so sweet, and good-luck with your BF! Smile

Aww good on ya Dan!

Dan1089 Wrote:Well today my boyfriend made me do something I'd NEVER done with another guy before,he took me to the movies!I just can't explain to you how special today was.We were sitting in the empty middle row,that darkness,only seeing his eyes and smile,the cold aircon.He held my hand (a little bit too tight at times!),smiled at me during the funny parts because he loves my hyena laugh,shared a frappacino and even tucked me under his giant jacket.Our first official "date" was perfect,couldn't have asked for anything more.Now I get what the whole fuss is about!

Awwwwwww!!!! See me and Ian went to the cinema last Sunday before he went and it is one of the nicest things a couple can do. I was always a bit skeptical... since I thought it kinda blocked communication etc. However it's not til then you realise there are more than just the verbal way of communicating! The hand holding, the smiling at eachother, looking eachother in the eyes,laughing at the same bits and then looking at eachother lovingly, the occasional pecks on the lips and more smiling... it made my heart melt and seems to have had the same effect on you :biggrin:

Do you get all butterflies when you get a text from him?? and then a big grin? Do you have him as your phone background and everytime you use it you get so see him? :biggrin:

Smurlos Wrote:Awwwwwww!!!! See me and Ian went to the cinema last Sunday before he went and it is one of the nicest things a couple can do. I was always a bit skeptical... since I thought it kinda blocked communication etc. However it's not til then you realise there are more than just the verbal way of communicating! The hand holding, the smiling at eachother, looking eachother in the eyes,laughing at the same bits and then looking at eachother lovingly, the occasional pecks on the lips and more smiling... it made my heart melt and seems to have had the same effect on you :biggrin:

Do you get all butterflies when you get a text from him?? and then a big grin? Do you have him as your phone background and everytime you use it you get so see him? :biggrin:

All of that Smurls except the phone background photo... Old phone model, you see?

I have all those symptoms plus glancing at my cellphone every 5 minutes to check if he hasn't sent any texts yet.On Sunday he sent me a text at 02:40 am saying that he was thinking of me & couldn't sleep after our date.BUTTERFLIES! Butter

That sounds great dan! I'm really happy for ya!