Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yas gurl yaas.
Just wanted to share this lol

I vomited from laughter, this is the best thing in the universe

Oh my god... surely this isn't serious xD I mean, is it mocking them, or actually describing their beliefs?

Please tell me it's mocking, cause this is just too ridiculous Laugh
I mean the description of "how blacks came to be"... what the hell!? xD

I recognize parts of this as being true to their beliefs, since I have tried to understand their religion before. The rest... I don't want to believe that they truly think that crap, but they probably do. Wow.

I just LOOOOVE scifi, dont you???

This wasn't produced by Mormons, however.

I like how the thread title subtly changed.

I don't see any difference with the levels of ridiculousness of Mormanism than of any other religion. The are all equal in their consistencies of absurdity. I don't understand why religion isn't categorized as a mental illness in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders and other psychiatric books of reference and study.

To think homosexuality was considered a mental illness for such a long time, and religion has never been challenged as being such baffles my mind.

The world majority would be up in arms if it ever were to occur, so the political maneuvering there, is understandable, as is the societal pressures to pretend people suffering from this mass delusion is "normal", but I don't agree with it.

Counselor Wrote:I like how the thread title subtly changed.

It changed? o: