Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Celebrity Crushes and Confessions!
I didn't see any recent threads with this topic so I thought I'd start a new one :3c

So, who is your celebrity crush(es)?
And to what degree?
Like, are you half tempted to stalk them (if so...maybe talk to someone about that...)? Do you write fanfictions about them (don't knock it till you tried it!)? Or do you just think they're cute/hot/whatever?

For me, I only have one.
Tom Hiddleston - currently reading/writing fanfictions about him, watched all the movies I've been able to get my hands on that he's in, and I have about 20 pictures on my cell right now. He's even my cell's screensaver. I'm working on a background for my laptop as well. I also have little fantasies about how it would go down if I met him...they all end in a horrible anxiety attack, but then Tom comes to see me in the hospital to see if I'm okay! Big Grin)
(I'm talking to my therapist about some of this. She's just grateful I don't live in a total fantasy world...)

But seriously, feel free to confess to your weirdest/most extreme thing you've done because of a celebrity crush!

I had an anxiety attack because I felt I would never find someone as perfect as Tom Hiddleston. It's both embarrassing and hilarious!

Now enjoy this pic of Tom ;3
[Image: tumblr_mpjir3TiML1sy888jo3_250_zps71d98a6f.jpg]

LOL Rae, good for you and enjoy your crush Smile Every minute that you are happy because of it, is worth it. And from my experience - don't be afraid to dream big, the real life will make the gift even bigger for you Smile

yeah if I werent pretty sane(at least sane enough to care if I go to jail or not) I would totally stalk Taylor Lautner. Ah the fantasies I have about him and the wolf pack...

Well first and foremost Ive already met the man Im going to spend the rest of my life with. But I guess in a different reality where Id never met my bf TL and I could have alot of fun!

Unfortunately in the reality of it all, Im too much of a realist. Even if I werent with my bf and I somehow "forced" TL into a relationship I know it would just be empty and one-sided and who wants a relationship like that? It kinda ruins the fantasy of it all. Sad

Hmm... I'd say I have a few, but my main one would probably be Tom Daley :3 Tad obsessed. Like, I have his calendar on my wall, and a picture of him as the background on my laptop and phone. Which may not be as extreme as some fans, but all things considered it still feels a tad juvenile at 21 Laugh

And besides him, I have a bit of a thing for Elijah Wood, Alex Pettyfer, Emma Stone & Utada Hikaru :3

Steve McQueen.

Please don't say 'who'.

Spellbound Wrote:Steve McQueen.

Please don't say 'who'.

Bullitt was always a favorite movie of my dad's. Especially the car chase.

Can't say I have or have ever had any celebrity crushes though...can't think of any crushes for that matter.

Miles Wrote:Bullitt was always a favorite movie of my dad's. Especially the car chase.

Can't say I have or have ever had any celebrity crushes though...can't think of any crushes for that matter.

You just had to mention your dad, right? I shall take out a contract on you. Flamethrower

Spellbound Wrote:Steve McQueen.

Please don't say 'who'.

Quien es Steve McQueen?

Everyone already knows...Every fuckin body

Drake, for those who have obviously been under Patrick Star's Rock for all the Seasons he's been in a down lo relationship with Spongebob, is my lover and husband...in my dreams Sad .

But, looking at this photo, a small glimmer of hope resonates within my very fucking soul!
[Image: zx.JPG]

Lol

So ahem... yes, I love Drake...just sayin Sis.

*goes through all Drakes files,info,records,data,lists everything....*

Krupt Wrote:When I was 13 I fell in love with
[Image: David-Bowie-9222045-1-402.jpg]

And dammit, the man just got sexier with age...oh and his talking voice....arararaggggggggg
[Image: David-Bowie-david-bowie-31564924-1141-1600.jpg]
[Image: David-Bowie-david-bowie-31564929-1124-1600.jpg]
[Image: david_bowie_-_p_2011.jpg]
[Image: david_bowie.jpg]
[Image: David-Bowie-007.jpg]

Him. My first EVER celeb crush. Dear gobs I swear his tights got tighter every scene throughout the movie The Labyrinth XD If my DVD wasn't broken, I'd watch it right now. <3<3<3