Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Gayspeak Show
The idea is to have a video/audio show on a site like Watch Live Internet TV and webcam video chat on blogTV.com OR Stickam - The Live Community

We will be talking on a subject of the host's choice, play music or videos, get a phone call from viewers, give advice if you want, reply to letters or posts here that ask for help, invite your friends to co-host it with you if you like. You choose what you want to do.

I understand that not everyone wants to be on cam maybe because they are not out or for whatever other reason. However dont let that stop you ,you can still be a host!
You dont have to have your cam on, instead you can have a banner on(with the GS link and anything else you want) make a show, play your music or talk.
If you want to appear on the camera with the gayspeak link on then all the better. So it is all very flexible and easy for more of you to feel comfortable being a host.

The show can be monthly or weekly, depends on the how many and how often people want to be part of it. We will know in advance time/place ,who's hosting, what we will talk about and tell members so they see the show.
I want to see how many of you like the idea so we start organizing things and do it soon or soon enough. Also want to see who wants to be a host. It will be good and i am sure that this can become very popular at some point and a good promotion for GS.

Soooooooo to sum up......Do you like the idea and are you brave enough to be a host or will you at least participate?

This is an OPEN poll which means we will know what you voted for because we need to know who is up for it and what role they want to have. :biggrin:

voted... no host but would participate

I dont see many posts and votes coming in. Do you guys like the idea?

Not many are fond of the idea then .... so sad so bad :frown: I hoped to get a slightly better response tbh but hey... is cool! Uhmm... btw i didnt vote yet because i am trying to find out how i can use my camera and have a banner on the screen play music ...you know the practical side of it. So basically i am between answer A and C.

If anyone knows how to use a web and mic to play music , have a banner ect please tell me. Do you need a special kind of webcam or something else?

thanks Wink

I know a few of the stickam guys have downloads that can do that sorta stuff.
Not sure of the sites / downloads tho and whether or not they're free.

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:I know a few of the stickam guys have downloads that can do that sorta stuff.
Not sure of the sites / downloads tho and whether or not they're free.

Thanks Wlm you are the only one who pays attention to this thread lol
You mean they download a program they use for personalized webcam/mic shows yeah?

When would this be, Spotysocks??? Have you any particular day or evening in mind? It would have to be at least in another month or else we won't be able to get the applications in, will we?

What does hosting actually entail, Spotysocks? I'm not sure who could do it or what it would take. Can you explain further?

spotysocks Wrote:Thanks Wlm you are the only one who pays attention to this thread lol
You mean they download a program they use for personalized webcam/mic shows yeah?

aww.. look... PA posted... I'm not the only one paying attention to it Confusedmile:

It's a program I THINK you open that you can put stuff like banners / music and that on your webcam stream either over your actual webcam image (ie, what the webcam is showing) or instead of your webcam image... so instead of your face on the webcam, it can show a saved picture or summat.

Next time I'm in the stickam chat rooms I'll ask