Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Toys
On the way home from college today, I stopped off at a certain type of store and purchased my very first toy!! Nothing spectacular, but it has batteries! :tongue:

I have used other toys... mainly anal ones with another guy... but I never had anything to experiment with at home... alone!

What toys have you guys got / used... and how'd you rate em??

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:On the way home from college today, I stopped off at a certain type of store and purchased my very first toy!! Nothing spectacular, but it has batteries! :tongue:

I have used other toys... mainly anal ones with another guy... but I never had anything to experiment with at home... alone!

What toys have you guys got / used... and how'd you rate em??

Ooh very cool - me? I've got none :tongue: I'm a veeeeeeery shy guy...

I'm gunna want one of them...
recommendations!

Don't have one too.I'm still getting the hang of digital exploration (thanks for the new term guys) and the last thing I wanna do is shove some 12 inch thing inside!I'm sure it's not a 12 incher wlm,or is it? Wink Have to admit though,it is pretty hot.

Being in a very long term relationship I turned to toys a couple years ago.

I bought big and with bells and whistles = insanely impossible.

I bought some vibrating nipple clamps and am way too sensitive for that. I removed the vibrating balls and used them anally. That is the best thing I have ever felt up there. Instant orgasm!

I also have a med/small butt plug that is curved to hit the prostate and it is pretty good but the vibrating balls are way better Mdrbig

Dan1089 Wrote:Don't have one too.I'm still getting the hang of digital exploration (thanks for the new term guys) and the last thing I wanna do is shove some 12 inch thing inside!I'm sure it's not a 12 incher wlm,or is it? Wink Have to admit though,it is pretty hot.

lol nah... tis of a normal size... and its reasonably discreet looking too.

fjp999 Wrote:I removed the vibrating balls and used them anally. That is the best thing I have ever felt up there. Instant orgasm!

I also have a med/small butt plug that is curved to hit the prostate and it is pretty good but the vibrating balls are way better Mdrbig

I saw some of them there... damnit I bought the wrong thing! :biggrin:

Although I have now got rid of them all, in the past I have had dildo's of varying sizes, butt plugs, love eggs, nipple clamps and suction cups.

I sometimes went to work with a butt plug in under my suit, which made for an interesting day !!!

What's the problem wouldlike,it's not working as much as you thought it would?Tell me about butt plugs,how do they work cause it seems to me they only block the passage.Which toy is the pleasurable for maybe a "virgin" like me?Yeah,so many questions.

I have two vibrators and a dildo, but to be honest I get more use out of my tax return forms than I do my sex toys ...

Like Smurlos, I'm the shy type, so even on my own I just can't bring myself to use them !! :redface:.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

LOL!But honest to God Shadow,I just can't see you with a toy which is rather fitting that you don't use them.