Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How photogenic are you?
There are some people that whatever they do they come up well in photos
and some others dont! Sometimes when i met people of the internet they were a lot more good looking than in their photos and of course vice versa. I think photos are not always representative of the person anyway , you cant sense that certain aura people have around them.

Are you photogenic? Or how representative of you are your pictures?

Hmmm...food for thought.On photos,I come out as the real,normal,everyday Daniel.So I wouldn't say I'm photogenic!I've only got one kinda sexy pic of myself.

My BF is extremely photogenic. I hate having pics taken but actually modeled a few times. In Japan I was on a cover and to my shock a billboard = that was insane.

But I agree, photos do not capture the soul of the person as the American Indians feared but they can stop time for a second!

hmmm... I would say I'm not photogenic at all... hate my photo being taken... always seem to have that false smile pose.
Then again.. I would say my pics are pretty representative of how I look... pretty much WYSIWYG (what you see is what you get).

I'd like to think I look WORSE in photos than in real life, 'coz when I see myself in photos I just hate it and always want to rip them into itty bitty pieces ...

... so no - I don't consider myself to be AT ALL photogenic ...

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:WYSIWYG (what you see is what you get).

You would have saved timed just typing out the accronym or the full version...typing both wasted time! :tongue:

PS. You have a cute smile!

I don't feel at all photogenic. Hate my photos being taken.
My driving license one looks like I'm gonna go on a mass murdering streak lol. And my uni one looks squished as it was a webcam shot and yeah, me and photos don't mix well at all.

I always end up pulling the most stupid face when a camera is anywhere neer me so no not photogenic

My current avatar is my best pic,yeah not too much to look at but that's me at my photogenic best.

Dan1089 and Smurlos both your avatar pics are gorgeous!