Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
face book ?
any 1 got face book ?? Wink

I am on FB.

Reconnected with a couple friends from ages ago.

Dont really like all the apps added everyday.

among social networks here it is the most popular .. i dont know why .. it is sloooooooooooow

but gays and daters generally here prefer hi5 , which has been blocked recently :mad:

I despise facebook.You won't believe the number of people that are on facebook the whole here at work.It's so unproffessional & it hinders productivity.Fine,visit facebook at home but not at work!

I use facebook - it's a godsend for us students hehe. We're able to organise events through it, show photos from last nights piss up, tell everyone how i've still got a 4000 word essay to do... you name it. Yeah I'm addicted Confusedmile:

fjp999 Wrote:I am on FB.

Reconnected with a couple friends from ages ago.

Dont really like all the apps added everyday.

i no they r a pain in the arse lol

sudanese Wrote:among social networks here it is the most popular .. i dont know why .. it is sloooooooooooow

but gays and daters generally here prefer hi5 , which has been blocked recently :mad:

oh it not just me it is slow i fort it was just me lol wot is hi5 ?

Smurlos Wrote:I use facebook - it's a godsend for us students hehe. We're able to organise events through it, show photos from last nights piss up, tell everyone how i've still got a 4000 word essay to do... you name it. Yeah I'm addicted Confusedmile:

yh it can be addictive lol

Currently logged into it as I type... i used to find it really addictive... not so much now. Probably check it a few times a day and add photos of good nites out.

Facebook Scrabble. I play that jizz way too much.

And the day I found the box to turn off emails from applications was pretty much the best day of my LIFE.

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:Currently logged into it as I type... i used to find it really addictive... not so much now. Probably check it a few times a day and add photos of good nites out.

Haha literal ditto! Confusedmile:
I like updating my status... haha! I was getting annoyed this morning as it wouldnt update! lol It was like "Carl is." - either I was nothing but a dot... or i am, therefore i require no explanation Wink

Smurlos Wrote:Haha literal ditto! Confusedmile:
I like updating my status... haha! I was getting annoyed this morning as it wouldnt update! lol It was like "Carl is." - either I was nothing but a dot... or i am, therefore i require no explanation Wink

And u sir seem to have two yous! (good middle names! Cool )

I poked you!