Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello World
HI everyone,

This morning I had realised that I don't have any gay friends, at least people who I could call friends although I have never hide behind a closets door. My gay acquaintances suck, they could only perform shallow conversations which always revolved sex or more sex and those who didn't talk about sex ended up in a AA meeting, which sometimes made me dizzy while I do have the urge to talk about the philosophy of life with people who are sober. Well, there won't be a life form without sex and I know that but I would love to talk about the 80 years of misery instead of 5 minutes of making it? So I decided to join a gay forums which are welcoming worldwide citizens in hope to be able to share experiences and thoughts. I hope through this forum I could meet new people worldwide who like to talk and talk and talk about life itself or share interest.

Of course Ruby is not my name, he is the main character of the novel I am working on. My real name is Christo. It is much better isn't it? During the day life I work at a financial department which actually not as boring people might think. Its all depend on who are working there with you. well, since I am there our office is a cozy place to be however I also spit fire when my colleague didn't do their work properly.

I love traveling but my greatest love is art in any form. I was graduated from The royal academy of art in The Hague which made me a painter with label.

Hello and welcome to the forum! Smile

Hi ruby great intro! And you will find all those things on this forum. welcome Wavey

welcome to gay speak

Welcome to GS Christo, hope you enjoy it Smile

Hi welcome to GS. Smile
An eye for an eye

Welcome to GS! Big Grin

Hey welcome to the forum! :biggrin:

Hey and welcome Smile

Hello and Welcome