Got up, fixed some breakfast only to find I'm outta milk :mad:

Went out in sunny blue skies and came back soaked to the skin :frown:

Lost a bid on Ebay by less than half a quid :confused:

Stubbed my toe on the sofa Newdevil

And now the dog's done an unmentionable on the carpet :eek:

So yeah...I had a pretty good day overall :biggrin:

How was yours?

Hello, GuapoJoe and welcome.

Hope you enjoy it here. Great name, btw!

I put my nearly spun-dry laundry out on the line to have it drenched in a sudden downpour, so I've done the unspeakably sluttish thing and left it out overnight. Maybe tomorrow will be better.

Highly impressed with myself for finishing getting all my spreadsheets, invoices, banks statements and about a zillion other documents for the last year, gathered, ordered and bundled ready to take to the accountant. I've managed it about seven months earlier than usual. I call that a result Cool

Well done Marshlander. To be that organised is but a wishfull fantasy to me. (sigh)

On the laundry front, I personally always find an extra rinse can only benefit the end result! And to have ones smalls aire away in the fresh Alps air - what could be finer? I'm usually just thankfull to find they are all still there when I go to fetch them in!! Lol2

Yesterday I finally spoke to the Taiwanese guy at HR.

Hi there GuapoJoe...

Nice intro.

My day was ok. I am just getting my energy back from a few days ago but still tired out.

Today I spent a few hours on the phone and waiting for calls back. I ran the vacuum and tidied up a few things around the new house.

I have to put out a line so I can dry my laundry outside. Love the fresh air smell and slight stiffness...

Welcome aboard GuapoJoe!

Will since today is just starting... what did I do yesterday?!

Went to work
Cut my finger on a pair of hair clippers (only a lil bit, but still... it stung!)
Went for a pub lunch
Went to gym where I had a personal training session
Had dinner
Chilled on t'internet until it was time for bed... went to bed late for me tho! heyho!!

Hola!

Thanks for your comments and hospitality. Tis nice to hear what's going down with you guys. Yep, start of a new Tuesday. Sun's streaming through the office window and all is well (keeping one eye out for those black thundery clouds) C'mon summer - where the hell are you?!!

If you could board that plane and jet off to that one place you've always wanted to go - where would you be landing?

Have a good day guys Wink

Errr...Cape Town.hehehe.Nowhere I'd rather be!

GuapoJoe Wrote:Hola!

Thanks for your comments and hospitality. Tis nice to hear what's going down with you guys. Yep, start of a new Tuesday. Sun's streaming through the office window and all is well (keeping one eye out for those black thundery clouds) C'mon summer - where the hell are you?!!

If you could board that plane and jet off to that one place you've always wanted to go - where would you be landing?

Have a good day guys Wink

Well me and my guy are gonna go Florida this time next year, we're just waiting for another month and a bit to pass and you can only book 331 days in advance, meeeh! So if I could jet off with my guy it'd be Florida. If it was just the one ticket for moi, I guess it'd be somewhere that's not too hot but not cold - Australia is probably like that at the moment as they're going into autumn now Confusedmile:

It does look a lovely day out today. I've just spent the morning cleaning my laminate floor in my room. Niece and nephew had spillt stuff everywhere! Now I realise its gone 11 but I'm gonna make some lunch, then visit PC world with wireless router see if it's the router with the problem and then spending tonight with ian again. Gonna have a think what we can do though as we're too indecisive hehe!

Cape Town looks great. I've always fancied taking a boat out on the Florida Keys blue costal waters - a little bluer than here in weston Wink
Fishing rod hanging lazily awaiting a bite, champagne in the ice bucket and the sun shining on my Beckham type physique Winknudge
having said that I can think of a few other things to be doing than fishing!

Had some friends just return from Las Vagas and said it was awesome.
Having endured an evening of the dreaded holiday snaps I have to say it looks pretty damn good and will definately be putting it on my holiday list along with Bognor Regis, Minehead and Rhyll Biggrinflip

Have a good evening guys Sleeping