Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi, I'm a gay in Africa. This site looks really cool.
Hey guys. I'm Jude, 16 and I'm from a small country in southern Africa called 'Botswana'. As you must imagine, there is a very small amount of homosexuals in Africa, and the rights here against homosexuality are very atrocious. But I still, non the less am proud of who I am and embrace it Smile

I've been looking for a safe, non-sex place to chat to other members of the community, for months and finally.... I've found you.

I would just like to get to know other gay people and discuss certain things about this sexuality that I can't with anyone. Looking forward to getting to know a lot of you. Smile

Well you came to the right place!
Welcome to gayspeak a good little site to chat to other's. very none sexual except for innuendoes every now and again.

Welcome! Smile

It's very nice to meet you ^^

heyhey , welcome

Welcome. It's tough to be gay in Africa, that's for sure.

" As you must imagine, there is a very small amount of homosexuals in Africa, and the rights here against homosexuality are very atrocious."

I think that there are many more than you imagine, it's just that they are very much in the closet due to the discriminatory laws that exist in so many African countries.

Anyway, welcome to GS, the friendliest gay site on the Internet.

Welcome, make yourself at home, We're all friendly here

Hi
I'm the daft duck, also from a little country in Africa.

Just a wee bit South of you, funny, we happen to share a border.

I live in Johannesburg.. Not really that well known actually....

Welcome....... Black-hunk-wave

Trial by error

Welcome Jude! I am sorry that you have to face these issues, discrimination against LGBT people universal but I understand that the situation is worse in some countries with regards to accessing services, finding support systems, and rights. It is truly a shame but things are changing. In many countries there has been quite a lot of progress so you never know, things may just improve. In any case, keep your chin up and be strong!

You'll find that most people on here are welcoming and friendly.

Spellbound Wrote:Welcome. It's tough to be gay in Africa, that's for sure.

trialbyerror Wrote:Hi

Just a wee bit South of you, funny, we happen to share a border.

Well hello there fellow African Smile haha we share a border but our laws on homosexuality are so far apart Smile you're a lucky man to live in such a rainbow nation Smile