Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nephews and Neices
I have 3 amazing nephews and 1 beautiful niece with another niece due in September.
How many nephews and nieces have you guys got?
An eye for an eye

i have a nephew ~
and one of my other brothers is trying to make one with his wife so hopefully i'll have another one (ooh or a niece maybe) at some point in the future ...

My brother isn't planning on having kids, and neither am I. So nieces and nephews look unlikely at the moment. Our four cousins are probably gonna have kids though, so I guess that'll be kind of like it

Miles Wrote:, and neither am I. So nieces and nephews look unlikely at the moment.

unless you're not telling us something , if you have kids they won't be your nieces or nephews ;P

Those two clauses are unrelated. Forgive my poopy sentence structure.

I have no nephews or, neices.

My brother is dead - Thus unless I do Dr. Frankenstein the likelihood of my having biological nephews and nieces are fairly small.

Now there is a chance that my brother did successfully mate up with a woman and had offspring since he did the whole "I'm bi." thing for a few years and had lots of women (and men) visit his bedroom for a spell.

But I doubt it. My brother wasn't an asshole and if he ever discovered he had a kid he would have crossed deserts, swam across oceans, climb mountains to do right by the kid.

Two nephews and a niece - and every time I see them I feel a little older, and a little more capacity for love.

Except for the eldest who just graduated high school and makes me feel old...

Seriously though, they're freaking amazing and I can't wait to have a kiddo of my own.

None, although my brother is getting married to a beautiful young woman soon. That may change within the near future. I'd love to be an uncle.

I have one nephew, about a year old.

In fact, the only reason I told everyone that I'm a homosexual is because I believe every child deserves to be able to say they have a gay uncle.