Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Partisan's left
Sadly, Partisan has deleted his account

I will miss you

Good hooting wherever you may perchBighugBighug

That's odd. People seem to be deleting accounts left and right. Oh well. I guess other people will come to the forum and start post whoring just like I do and replace the people who left :3

Ah the revolving door that is online forums......farewell.

Mick

I will miss Partisan's.
An eye for an eye

Will miss that wise owl.

Richard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Oh gosh, why?!? Cry

What? He didnt even say "bye"!!!!!

[Image: h972CA42B]

Well, I think people are going to another site.
Ive been informed about this, I looked up the other site and read their rules and regs....
They are EXTREMELY STRICT. I wouldnt even bother joining myself, Id get booted my first day.

I thought the other site was supposed to be kept secret...

Hi Guys & gals

Yes I'm a bit taken aback that he left without saying goodbye, He did PM me a few times and I thought we had a good rap-pore on work games.

I always looked forward to reading him & Ja I'm miffed about the whole thing

Not a happy chappy Cry
Trial

I think its silly of people to delete their accounts because they get a little upset over some policy or something. Geez, why make such a big deal over not wanting to be here?

When I leave, I ain't saying a word and I will leave my profile and posts intact - let people suffer with their own curiosity about where Elves go when they are not posting here.

Oh if he comes back he is going on my ignore list, along with others - why bother with temperamental people? Why take the risk that they will up and leave again - I don't need that. You leave me, its over baby - hella over. Don't even think about crawling back and asking for forgiveness. Screw that.