Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Member's Youtube Videos
So a lot of members on the site have made videos and posted them to Youtube, and so I thought it would be a good idea to make a common thread for people to have somewhere to share them altogether rather than having each member make individual threads that might get buried.

And to kick it off I'm going to ask everyone to check out Matthew's video because it's really good Big Grin

I'll check out that vid you posted sometime when I'm on a computer where I can watch it Smile
..and yep I've got a YouTube account (2 actually LOL .. one for personal/hobby/random/etc related stuff , one for gay stuff (which is mostly just vids taken at pride festivals Laugh ))

Here's the monologue I did....I didn't have time to do anymore these days Q.Q I should do one soon.

Oh I'm soooo embarrassed...not! Here's a vid on how I often see gay clubs in America (since we have none here), although I know this isn't how they all are. And my view on them.

Talking like an American is soooo hard lol, you don't understand!

Well,
I'm not clear if,
on this thread,
there are rules pertaining to videos
including the recording of a user's face or body...

I'm recording the video,
and you can hear my voice...
so ya...

Regardless,
here's a video of my pup,
some years back,
being the goofball I adore.

OrphanPip Wrote:So a lot of members on the site have made videos and posted them to Youtube, and so I thought it would be a good idea to make a common thread for people to have somewhere to share them altogether rather than having each member make individual threads that might get buried.

And to kick it off I'm going to ask everyone to check out Matthew's video because it's really good Big Grin

Nice song!

Here's another from the flawless Matthew <3

Matthew, I'm so jealous of how clear your voice is! Because we pronounce all our Vowels and most of our words differently, it's hard for me to sing clearly, because we have Nasally Vowels lol.

I have to think alot of what I'm saying inorder to articulate... I'm so jelly Sheep

So here are two short viddies of my island home, with me going to and from work at the beach Coffee

I know, I took it the wrong way, but I hope you still likes Wink

Thanks for participating everyone, and I'm back again to post Matthew's latest video because it deserves to be seen :p