Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clearing out your PM boxes....
Some of you guys have kept ALL their messages in Private Messaging but some of them OUGHT to go out of the window... lol. Because otherwise, the box is full and you won't be getting any more. The system won't transport them across the Internet.

So be warned!!!
Check
[SIZE=4]your storage capacity from time to time. [/SIZE]

I'm at 287 / 1000... no need to go deleting anything just yet lol.

When your storage is 90% full anyway, you start to get warnings.

I think I'm being too sentimental but I like keeping ALL my PMs.Don't know why I get attached to them,sometimes I even go through them,laughing my head off or just remembering what someone said to me,you know,special stuff.I'm currently at 98% full but I refuse to delete anything!I know you guys earned your 1000 PM allowing inboxes but is it really that fair?

Dan1089 Wrote:I think I'm being too sentimental but I like keeping ALL my PMs.Don't know why I get attached to them,sometimes I even go through them,laughing my head off or just remembering what someone said to me,you know,special stuff.I'm currently at 98% full but I refuse to delete anything!I know you guys earned your 1000 PM allowing inboxes but is it really that fair?

Dan, Dan, Danny, Dan....
If you look at the bottom of your Private Messagerie you'll find that there is a SAVE device to keep all your messages and transfer them to something else, that way you get to keep them AND to have an empty box for the next lot (till we get the 1,000 PM service). Maybe you should try one of those devices?

Wink Confusedmile: Btw, hope you've had a nice day. xxx

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:I'm at 287 / 1000... no need to go deleting anything just yet lol.

You're one of the lucky few, remember, WouldLike? The rest of us mortals have only 200 PM storage. Scatter

princealbertofb Wrote:You're one of the lucky few, remember, WouldLike? The rest of us mortals have only 200 PM storage. Scatter

Given your post count... I see your PM box will get a pay rise very shortly! Wink

I think that's how it works out anyway!?

I never actually noticed when mine went from 200 to 1000.

lol, no need for me to worry, I'll reach 1000 posts long before I reach my PM limit. Unless all of sudden I start getting massive amounts of PM's... Tongue

Dan1089 Wrote:I think I'm being too sentimental but I like keeping ALL my PMs.Don't know why I get attached to them,sometimes I even go through them,laughing my head off or just remembering what someone said to me,you know,special stuff.I'm currently at 98% full but I refuse to delete anything!I know you guys earned your 1000 PM allowing inboxes but is it really that fair?

you've got to stop being sentimental about those PMs Dan... I need to be able to send you PMs, so do we all...

Hehe.I know PA.And you're the biggest culprit.