Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Given the opportunity.....would you..?
A few years back I was offered the chance to go down (excuse the pun) to Camebridge and take part in a gay blue movie.

Naturally, I was initially flattered and eager to show off my RADA skills but as the day drew closer I became increasingly unsure it was a good idea.
Suffice to say I pulled out at the last minute ( excuse again) and was left pondering as to whether I had lost my courage or found my senses.

One could say it's a job, pays the mortgage while others say it's demeaning. Can it really as glamourous as it may first appear or just a regular clock in/clock out scenario based living that keeps the wolf from the door?

Has anyone been there, contributed, had the opportunity?

It would be interesting to hear your thoughts on the subject.

Given the opportunity,I wouldn't!I've seen a friend's sex tape and that's just about as close I've come near such a situation.

I don't think I would have the courage to make one that was going out on general release.
But if its confession time, then I have been filmed privately in the past having sex with previous boyfriends.
I found it a huge turn on at the time.
But once you have viewed it once the novelty then wears off.
I made sure that copies were eventually destroyed and that they didn't get into the wrong hands.

GuapoJoe Wrote:Has anyone been there, contributed, had the opportunity?

It would be interesting to hear your thoughts on the subject.
At my age it would be more of a horror film :eek:

clontarf Wrote:But once you have viewed it once the novelty then wears off.

Yes, I believe that could also probably be equated to taking part in one too.

There is also the question about the integrity and quality of the production. Anything seedy would have you squirming uncomfortably whereas something more classy would see me promoting it worldwide myself :biggrin:

GuapoJoe Wrote:Yes, I believe that could also probably be equated to taking part in one too.

There is also the question about the integrity and quality of the production. Anything seedy would have you squirming uncomfortably whereas something more classy would see me promoting it worldwide myself :biggrin:

How good-looking are......

erm .....

erm....

(rephrase) how good looking is your appendage?

(if it's going to be worthwhile?) Wink

Well I think I could have stood up to the job but
I really couldn't say
Flame

Winknudge

GuapoJoe Wrote:
Naturally, I was initially flattered and eager to show off my RADA skills but as the day drew closer I became increasingly unsure it was a good idea.
Suffice to say I pulled out at the last minute ( excuse again) and was left pondering as to whether I had lost my courage or found my senses.

Maybe both happened. When we loose our senses alas dont think always logically then we have more courage. what i believe though is yeah you got a little nervous but when you got closer in doing this the idea wasnt as appealing or flattering as it was when it was just an offer. Reality very often changes our decision sometimes in a bad way and sometimes for what is better for us.

Quote:One could say it's a job, pays the mortgage while others say it's demeaning. Can it really as glamourous as it may first appear or just a regular clock in/clock out scenario based living that keeps the wolf from the door?

What others think doesnt matter. Something is demeaning only when YOU dont like doing it. Social conformities are here most of the time to makes our life difficult. As for me well a friend was doing it for some extra money and was mentioned but i d be more of the behind the cameras type. A producer maybe who gets all the money which is the only really glamorous thing about making blue movies.

spotysocks Wrote:
i d be more of the behind the cameras type. A producer maybe who gets all the money which is the only really glamorous thing about making blue movies.

Very good point Spotysocks. I made the right descision in the end I believe and my bottom (and other parts) remain observed and displayed only to the chosen few Confusedmile: