Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it possible to have your cake and eat it too?
Is it possible to have an open marriage and be gay at the same time.How many wives are accepting of this type of situation?Many reasons may warrant this type of scenario.Financial being one.There are many men that work with my wife and are attracted to her so she will not have a problem attracting a man.After the dust settles though we still have all the years we were together as a couple and the emotional ties.With the current situation it is not a cut and dry scene.The kids are grown so that will not be as much of a problem.Has anyone else had to go through this?Please advise.

anything possible.
there was a tv show on it "happly divorced 2011"

generally gay men will not be jonsing to meet your wife tho

It depends on the 2 of you. I would guess the biggest "danger" (might be for the best) is that one of you grows too closely attached to someone else and leaves for the new one.

I understand in homophobic countries (including Russia, including its Commie phase) it's fairly normal. Ideally a gay man and lesbian officially marry and have relationships with other masquerading gays, but there'd be plenty of reasons to stick with a spouse who turned out to be gay after the fact even if only one partner (especially the provider) was gay. And btw, it's not unheard of for men and women both who are (in theory) heterosexual to be glad to find someone else to have sex with their spouse (and not as a kink but just so s/he doesn't have to bother with what's become a chore).

I bake my cake, frost it, and have it too!!!

[Image: easy-bake-oven.jpg]

Oh...wait.........what????

I bake my cake, frost it, and have it too!!!

[Image: easy-bake-oven.jpg]

Oh...wait.........what????

Theres actually a name for this. It's called a mixed orientation marriage or MOM. From what I read, they occasionally work long term but are usually a temporary transitional phase after the gay partner comes out. Eventually the partners drift further apart or their new partners don't want to deal with being second fiddle. Even if it's only temporary, it could serve a useful purpose of easing you both into your new lives.