Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well, I'm new here....
Um, alright. I guess I should say hello to everyone. Hello. I'm kinda awkward but in a good way, I swear.

I'm not gay but I'm not exactly straight either. Then again I can't say I'm bi because I've never actually been with another girl. Besides a few, um, experiments. (I hope that makes sense.)

As my name suggests, I'm confused. I like guys, like A LOT, but ever since October of last year I've started to realize that I'm attracted to girls too. I've never told anyone this not even my journal. I just kinda want someone to talk to since my family and friends are mostly Christian and think I'm pretty straight.

Also, if I do something wrong or weird on here it's because I'm not very tech savvy so bear with me please.

Anyway thanks, I guess.

Welcome!

Come in, pull up a chair and call the cat a bastard!

Who cares what you want to call yourself? We certainly don't.

As for not being Tech savvy, back in 1998, I needed written instructions to even turn a PC on. Now, well, I know my way around restore points, add and remove programmes and the fact that most of the latest computers don't even need to be defragged. Defragged? Defragmented, you see the way your computer gathers information to display...

...you didn't come here for that did you? You don't care about that do you?

Come to that, nor do I!

Welcome again!

Wagwaan Sistren, guess what? You like guys...and so do I! We will get along fab you and I.

Yeah, it don't matter what you wanna call yourself really...Dick,Puss, whatever, so long as you are comfortable, that's all that should matter.

Now come on gurl, we need to invite you to the Gurls only club, cause these men here...gurl, they crazy...I swear it's the Penis...fills their heads with air Chicken . I'm the Prez of da Gurls Club Smile we talk about da hair and nails and boys and girls and our girly parts and being awesome gurls Smile

Welcome to GS babes...we won't abduct you...right away...huh? Lurking

Sheep Hands-make-heart

Thanks a whole lot! I love to join your club.

ConfusedKid Wrote:Thanks a whole lot! I love to join your club.

No probs hunni bunni and here's the secret...you already did join the club! Just by being the Awesome and Beautiful Gurl you are ^o^ .

These Men won't understand...they so brutish lol .
Hypnotized-smiley

Stick around and you'll come across da odda gurls around here...not many of us, but we're awesome :3 . Just being honest :B

Hey welcome to the forum! :biggrin:

welcome!~Evillight

Hey, welcome Smile

Hello and welcome to GS. This is a friendly place, I'm sure you'll enjoy being here Smile

Welcome to GS! Big Grin