Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Colour of your eyes
No,this thread isn't a manifestation of my post whoreness!Just that I'd like to know what the colour of your eyes is.Mine are green.I find black eyes so strong & defining,brown eyes are generally inviting & warm.I love blue eyes the most.I know it sounds cliched but when I look into Rey's eyes,I can see the ocean,so pure,so invigorating.They're beautiful.With green eyes,they can be so cold!

I have blue eyes... but its not like a bright blue some people have... and there are flecks of green in there.

A friend once said (whilst drunk, admittedly), I have weird eyes! lol

You decide...

And apologies if the eye pic scares anyone! lol

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

black ... .............

Wouldlike,whats weird is you having pics of your eyes lying around!

GREENCry you dnt like Cry

It takes a special face to carry groen eyes my friend.They can be sexy,scary,friendly or just weird depending on the person.But I get the feeling that you quite the cutie pie OM!

Dan1089 Wrote:Wouldlike,whats weird is you having pics of your eyes lying around!

lol... I took it especially for this thread!! Although for some reason.. I do have OTHER eye pics from months ago! ?? :confused: Roflmao

Although.. saying that... can't be that long ago since it wasn't TOO long since my computer last died a horrible death!

Hazel. When I was younger they'd appear to change from day to day, depending on what I was wearing :eek: Colour co-ordinated eyes, how gay is that?

Blue, but sometimes they seem to be greenish, but that could just be the lighting in the bathroom, lol.

Thanks wouldlike,me feels special!That's really unusual marsh.What variations of colours did your eyes take?