Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Moustache
it has been a terrible day ....

i was going to take a photo for some certificates needed outside sudan , to one of the countries were a completely shaved face is the norm !

so .. i thought it might be regraded as some sort of casual if i took a photo with my mustache... i don't let it grow dense normally , but i thought for a while even this might not be acceptable ... particularly in conditions where choosing people for positions have no definite criteria .. impressions matters !

so i shaved it .... well it was TERRIBLE .. trying to convince myself its just i am not familiar with that .. i went and took 20 pics ..the photographer took 3 shots .. then showed me one of them asking whether its ok ... my gesture showed him dissatisfaction .. but it seems he just asked that question as a routine ...

either he didn't want to take a new shot .. or he found it is not going to work .. cos he didn't offer anything ... and i didn't want to argue much .. cos the response could be something like ( do u want me to borrow a face for u ) , such bitter responses are common here .. should that happened i would have had to drag my tail and escape with that uncommon face for people at my age !

i got the photos .. returned home .. took another look at them .. threw them to the rubbish bin :mad:

well now i am convinced that cultural differences in styling has quite logical subjective justification !

and no job is worthy that buffoonery !Confusedmile:

just it lets hope the good chance of having one work free day before the weekend will be enough period for regrowth .....

and furthermore a chance for experiencing the house arrest Wink

Roflmao Shame man,sudanese,I don't mean to laugh at you but thats funny!What is it with you Sudanese men and your moustaches?!

Dan1089 Wrote:Roflmao Shame man,sudanese,I don't mean to laugh at you but thats funny!What is it with you Sudanese men and your moustaches?!

Its funny indeed Dan ... and costly ... i had to take photos again ...