Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sometimes, it's good to be wrong
So after 3 months of my straight guy friend being away, I finally came out to him. I was very nervous as to what he would say and if it would change our friendship, but I couldn't have been more wrong. He was a bit silent at first, and he said he was proud of me. I told him I was worried he would think I liked him and he would be weirded out, but instead he said I would be his ultimate wing man. He said, he wouldn't have to worry about me stealing his girl friend. He also said I can give him advice about his appearance and see what girls like. He's a very joking funny guy so I wasn't offended.

In fact I think he is having way too much fun with this. He keeps asking me, "what about that guy, or that guy, what about this guy, or that guy?" I feel so horrible though for assuming the worst. I was glad I was wrong about his reaction and I'm now officially out to all my friends. No more secrets and no more pretending to be someone I'am not. I also thank all you on GS for the advice, support and laughs!

Yay <3 You see, that's a real friend ;D

Victory is assured. Congratulations doctor! Big Grin

Miles your back long time no see!!!!!

That's nice! I lost a few friends for being gay lol

AbelD Wrote:That's nice! I lost a few friends for being gay lol

I'm terribly sorry about that ABel *hugs* I've lost a few friends over time, but theres always time to make more new friends who love you for who you are Smile

Glad to hear you're friend was cool about it Smile A lot of people - myself included - can be pretty terrified of coming out to friends... but I think at the end of the day, any real friend would stick by you regardless of your sexuality, and their opinions on it.

Happy to hear you're out to all your friends now, it's an awesome feeling isn't it? Smile

BornThisWay Wrote:Miles your back long time no see!!!!!

Came back just for you sugah WinkLlkiss

I am so happy for you. Your lucky to have a friend like him. Smile
An eye for an eye

As John "Hannibal" Smith of the A' Team would say,

I love it when a plan comes together!