Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
o hai :)
Um hi everyone, recently stumbled upon this forum from a Google search and thought it looked interesting. I'm gay, naturally I'd love to speak to fellow gays, so I decided "GaySpeak" sounds like a place I would want to join. Biglaugh

I turned 23 this summer and am still navigating the process of coming out of the closet and dealing with relationships and all that, nice to know I am not alone in facing these kinds of issues. Not sure if my advice is ever any good, but still maybe we'll be able to help each other as we work through our own situations. Group

Looks like there is quite a lot of things to talk about on here, just finding my way around right now, but hope to have some cool convos and perhaps even make some friends on here. Smile

Hey there! Welcome to gayspeak! You've come to the right place Dogrun We're pretty laid back and we're always happy that theres newcomers! I hope you'll find what you're looking for here Smile

Welcome good sir! Grab a seat. Stay a while.

welcome buddy.

Gayspeak is a pretty good place and don't forget to check out the chatroom.

Hey there welcome to the forum
It's a good place to be gay and to speak and to speak to gay people >.<
Hope you enjoy it here

Joshular

hello , welcome ~

Hi welcome to Gayspeak it's a great place to be. Smile
An eye for an eye

Welcome to GS! Smile

Hey Juvenal,welcome to GS~ You'll make friends in no time,just keep posting~ Enjoy your time here~ Baer

Hey and welcome - and yeah, what Shiner said. Smile