Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why?
Why is it when I have a little bit of faith in humanity that someone comes along and stamps on it?
Why do people fell the need to be cunts to one another? Why can't we just get along?

We are all different and we nit pick on each other why?
Where's the decency?

Joshular Wrote:Why is it when I have a little bit of faith in humanity that someone comes along and stamps on it?
Why do people fell the need to be cunts to one another? Why can't we just get along?

We are all different and we nit pick on each other why?
Where's the decency?

Everyone here loves you.

Hands-make-heart

Big gianormous Hug Joshular Smile

Spellbound Wrote:Everyone here loves you.

Hands-make-heart

I don't love all the people here. There are people who are lovely here don't get me wrong some of you guys I love you to bits. But there are people I wish never joined up. People who make me sad. People who are intolerant of others and try to start shit.
It's just sad.

Joshular Wrote:I don't love all the people here. There are people who are lovely here don't get me wrong some of you guys I love you to bits. But there are people I wish never joined up. People who make me sad. People who are intolerant of others and try to start shit.
It's just sad.

What did I do to upset you?

Not you hun, just other people.

Joshular Wrote:Not you hun, just other people.

Maybe you're just a little over-sensitive? I'm a bit that way too, actually, but not as bad as I used to be.

Another forum I post on is a lot ruder than this one, and I'm pretty careful to avoid certain people on it. I have one particular idiot on permanent ignore, as a matter of fact, and I check out some others if I'm going to post anything. That's the nature of the internet.

Mexicanwave we luv u josh!

Bighug across the interwebz Bighug

Fuck you, Joshular!

Just Kidding!
:tongue:

i think somebody needs to hug some puppies