Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello All :D
So yeah, I am new here. I actually posted a new thread like three hours ago and have no record of it. Says in my profile I have 0 posts and can't find it in the forums although I saw a message saying it will be reviewed by a moderator but it seems like an awful long time. Am anxious for responses and now nothing.

Anyway, um, not sure what to say, I've been up all night and it's 6:36 am. I live in Brooklyn, NY so it's just now getting light out.

Came here cause am in need of some advice or feedback from others, need a fresh outlook on an issue I am having here at home with my husband. Oh that, yeah. I am married, we've been together since 2002 as a couple and before that we didn't speak since the early 80s and we became friends in 1973, not long after I moved to the US from England. Have had a very full, interesting life, have gotten myself into some real messes during that time but am now in a place I or anyone else who knows me ever thought I'd be. Settled down and with one person only.

Not sure what else to say other than looking forward to meeting others here. I don't really have any other gay male friends anymore. Most of them had to go because they were a horrible influence on me and I knew if they stayed in my life I'd never be able to cross the threshold into this tranquil, monogamous one. Am one of the few left from that very special batch of gay men who came of age in the late 60's so I've seen it all and done it all ten times over. I have a 30 year old daughter and she's the best thing I ever did with my life and also three hairy cats. They are our babies. Without my hubby there'd be no me today so he's pretty much the central force in my life. Love animals, love sailing, dancing, food.

Hello and welcome!

Your thread will eventually appear, don't worry. Waiting for approval is frustating, but once you reach 50 posts, it'll no longer be a problem.

Hope you enjoy your stay in GS!

Welcome to GS! Big Grin

Welcome to the forum!
I hope you get the fresh outlook at your home from this place.
Hope you also enjoy the rest of the forum

Welcome to gayspeak my friend! Big Grin I hope you'll enjoy your time here.

Hey and welcome

Welcome bottomsup, oh cats aint hairy, they be furry, thats just wrong and puts all sorts of funny pictures in the mind.

Hello and welcome to GS.

hey , welcome ~

Hi and thank you all for your welcomes, I appreciate it. This seems to be a very lively forum but no one has responded to my first post yet in the relationships-guys section. was really counting on some advice although it may be too late since i ended up getting into a fight with my hubby today because I was too quick to say what was on my mind about it. Not sure if you can look up posts through a person's profile yet but it would be great if you could check it out real quick. It's a little long, maybe that is why no one has responded yet? Sad Seems to be the only post without any replies.