Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you could become straight for one month . . .
Imagine that you could instantly lose all sexual attraction to your own gender and have it replaced with attraction to the opposite one. In all other ways, you would be exactly the same.

Would you do it? Why or why not?

No, I wouldn't. Being gay is all I've known my whole life, this is who I am and I don't want to change it. Even if it's just one month.

Absolutely. I had a girlfriend once so this time around I could actually enjoy it!

Id try and have sex with them. Though i wouldnt choose or wish this upon myself

who wants to deal with bloody periods -_- lol

tavi Wrote:Id try and have sex with them. Though i wouldnt choose or wish this upon myself

Look, you just turn 'em over and smash in the back door! Evilgrin1

If I could become "straight" for one month,,, I'd accept that I'm temporarily "straight" and stay home until the misery to passes!!!!
We Have Elvis !!

davearoo Wrote:Imagine that you could instantly lose all sexual attraction to your own gender and have it replaced with attraction to the opposite one. In all other ways, you would be exactly the same.

Would you do it? Why or why not?

You need something to do. Or someONE to do.
Instead of asking inane questions.

Fuzz

I wouldn't. I like who I am and am very proud of all that I have overcome and that I am gay. Smile

LOL no, I pretended to be that way for entirely too long as it was. I sure as hell don't want to switch back now.