Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Southamerican guy...
My name is Camilo, but most of my friends call me 'Cambit' ...it comes from my favorite X-men character ---If you're a comics fan, you'll know what I mean.
Well, I'm 29 years old. I'm an English teacher from Colombia. I work with Spanish speakers who need English for their jobs. I also work as an interpreter, with tourists who visit my city and they don't speak any Spanish. That's how I keep in touch with English every day.
I have a lovely boyfriend whom I love very much. He's so sweet.
Basically I logged on to this website to make friends from other countries, chit-chat about gay stuff and be of help if anyone needs or wants a latino friend.
I'll be more than glad to talk to anyone here...

Welcome to GS Smile

Hi Cambit, welcome to GS, and we all need a latino freind in this life Smile

Hello, welcome to GS Smile

Hi welcome to GS. Smile
An eye for an eye

Bienvenido a GS
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

Colombiano!....niiiiice. Then again I haven't met a Colombian who isn't nice, yet.

Sigues estando bien lejos en el norte para mí, but it's awesome to find a fellow South American here!

camrovel Wrote:Basically I logged on to this website to make friends from other countries

So you don't wanna be friends with me? :C

southbiochem Wrote:Colombiano!....niiiiice. Then again I haven't met a Colombian who isn't nice, yet.

Sigues estando bien lejos en el norte para mí, but it's awesome to find a fellow South American here!

o: Blasphemy!, I'm lovely.

EDIT: nvmind, I thought you said that you haven't met a Colombian who is nice or something, eyes stahp doin dis to mee.

Ah, blasfemia por cierto. Buen Café + Amabilidad = colombiano!

Sebastian Wrote:o: Blasphemy!, I'm lovely.

EDIT: nvmind, I thought you said that you haven't met a Colombian who is nice or something, eyes stahp doin dis to mee.

Será eso de vivir cerca del Caribe, pero ciertamente cada persona de tu país que conozco es alegre y amable al extremo. Los ánimos se enfrían un poco acá abajo, lamentablemente.

Very Honoured to make your aqcuaintance too. Never noticed you were Bogotano!