Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you can be a Superhero/Anime/Cartoon/Game character who would you be..?
I remember when I was way younger I used to want
to be either Storm of Jubilee from the original X-men.

Storm because she can make it rain.. And well other various weather
phenomenons, and well when I was younger I always wanted it to be
able to control those things. Plus she had a kick-ass-Diva outfit with
big platinum hair, hehe

Jubilee, cause I think her power looks pretty cool too, but it evolves
into something cooler in the later ep's. Plus explosive fireworks..!

But now that I'm older, I kind of want to be Lara Croft. Because
she doesn't have super powers and yet she kicks-ass. She explores
the world searching and saving ancient artifacts from falling into the
wrong hands and saves the day. Plus she does it in a tank top, khaki
short-shorts and a ponytail [and yet manages to store all the weapons
and ammo's with ease, lol]

So which super hero would you liked to be..?

I'd like to be Hiro Nakamura from HEROES TV Series. He is a time traveler and can freeze time. Maybe I can do great good things with the power, though, I have to beware of butterfly effect.

JimmyDalton Wrote:I'd like to be Hiro Nakamura from HEROES TV Series. He is a time traveler and can freeze time. Maybe I can do great good things with the power, though, I have to beware of butterfly effect.

Gurl Shut up! another Heroes fan lol

Well;

From Heroes;
Peter Petrelli - Be cause he is an Empathic Mimic, meaning he can mimic powers of others by being around them and use them as his own, even after just being around the person once.

X-Men:
Kitty - As she can wall through walls and pass objects through things by touching them.
Mystique - Because she is like the best agent ever and is totally bad ass xD
Night Crawler - Because he can teleport places and is also bad ass in a good way lol

Anime;
Neji Hyuuga - He's a Queen with a lot of hair, duh and plus his Dojutsu is just amazing coupled with his fighting style, Gentle Fist.

Lucy - From Elfen Lied, She as a Diclonius has the ability to manipulate things around her with multiple telekinetic arms, but she is very apathetic and ruthless....

Game;
Silver the Hedgehog - as he is super awesome with his psychic abilities and cool look and demeanor.

Yuffie - She is just so bubbly and fun and somehow manages to kick major ass and randomly have just the right Materia....

Vincent Valentine - Epic boss. Nuff said enuh.

There's a bunch more, but you know :p . A gurl's gotta keep something to himself lol, keep it interesting Wink .

My own character from Skyrim.

Kim Possible, because she can do anything...even the superheroes (and sometimes super villains!) come to her to be rescued! Example:

"Impossible? Check my name." --Kim Possible.

Sylph Wrote:Gurl Shut up! another Heroes fan lol

Well;
From Heroes;
Peter Petrelli - Be cause he is an Empathic Mimic, meaning he can mimic powers of others by being around them and use them as his own, even after just being around the person once.

Yay! We are!
Peter can mimic power, but he will lose the previous one. I think Sylar is the best, since he can learn all abilities and use them all at once. But Peter Petrelli is damn HOT, even with shirt on! I wish he could be my bf, LOL.

mystique from x-men

Daffy duck
Cause he hasn't a care in the world Dance
is always right :eek:
and is as daft as hell :biggrin:

Well, let's see. I'll take one from each available category, I guess.

Superhero: Songbird, cuz I like singing and voice powers would be awesome. Also, screw heroes. It's better to be bad! Or at least an anti-hero...

Anime: Harry McDowell from Gungrave. Sure he's the bad guy and a total asshat. He's got major style, a hot girl, and a ton of money though. Oh wait, I have to kill my best friend for all that? Damn... I guess I'll have to go with Walter from Hellsing. He's old and wrinkly, but he has even more style than Harry. Good ol' Walter, that traitorous swine.

Cartoon: Dexter, cuz he's got the greatest mad scientist lab ever. I'd probably use it for a bunch of stupid shit, but that would still be awesome.

Game: A pokemon trainer. I wanna enslave animals and make them fight each other. I guess I don't need a video game for this one... Bashing

I'm soo embarassed to admit this but when I was a kid (little kid!) I wanted to be T.K from Digimon. But as an adult I look back and I realized why I wanted to be him.

He had an adorable creature called Patamon...
[Image: 1_patamon.gif]

...That turned into this:
[Image: 1694147-angemon.jpg]

Those muscles... Tongue