Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Promiscuity
Why are some gay guys exceedingly promiscuous, and other gay guys are not? I know you could say “well that goes for straight people as well” but with homosexuals, you tend to notice it a lot more. Its almost as if romance died a long damn time ago, and took dignity with it.

Because gay guys are men,
and men are whores by nature.

You need to change that from gay guys to humans. it's our make up.

Mick

Romance isn't dead, it just isn't used much anymore. Most guys don't know how to romance another guy, other than showing you their bedroom!!!!

Regardless of where you initially meet a prospective partner (craigslist, bar, grinder, forum, etc) You need to take control of the situation and lead the fella towards a relationship. You start that by:

1) Inviting him out on a date.
2) Take him for walks on the beach or at a park.
3) Give him subtle hints that you like him, such as touching his face, or putting your arm around his shoulder. Or grab his arm when you want to get his attention.
4) Give him little gifts that he can use.
5) Take him out to dance & drinks.
6. Go on a day long drive to the mountains.

Before I met my husband (many years ago) I had a guy try to romance me, but he thought making a meal for me was all the romance that was needed, and then wanted to hop into bed before the meal was even digested. He didn't even try to kiss me first!!! That wasn't romance, that was " Dinner And A Fast f**k. He was angry when I didn't want more of the same!!!

I think the trick is getting the guy you like to take an interest in you. He might just be interested in a one night stand, but with a good dose of romancing - you can get him to see a future with you.

Don't wait for someone to come along and romance you. Be proactive and initiate the romancing yourself. Some poor fella isn't going to know what hit him until he's suddenly wearing your ring!! (smile)....
We Have Elvis !!

Dreamer Wrote:

Lol Women are whores too, they just don't brag about it at the pub.

Dreamer Wrote:

Yeah. This. Men are way more sexual than women. Straight guys have women to deal with who are generally a lot less "easy" than men. Gay guys have men to deal with, which makes finding a sex partner a lot easier.

[rant]What is all this bs about men being more sexual than women??? It's a total crock, the reason that this myth is perpetuated is because showing your enjoyment of sex is not thought to be ladylike. I also personally think that straight women would be a hell of a lot more enthusiastic about sex if their partners cared more about whether they enjoyed it instead of just about getting themselves off. That being said I feel that as long as someone is practicing safer sex I couldn't care less how many people they have slept with.[\rant]

I think it depends on the person. Some people can be very sexual no matter the age or gender.

Dreamer Wrote:

Can't take you seriously wiff that sig gurl

Promiscuity is in no way a sign of descending dignity.