Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Desperate Housewives mystery!
I'm an addict!Anyways,hope I'm not the only one watching.This season,a new housewife,Katherine Mayfair moved into Wisteria Lane & bought with her old secrets.We're getting close to the finale & I still have NO idea what her mystery is!Surely she didn't kill Wayne so I think Dylan's the one to watch out for.Did Katherine kill the original Dylan and adopted this one to replace her?OMG,can't wait for the finale!DH is now exciting again!YAY :biggrin:

Weird that Dylan doesn't remember anything that Julie remembers ... don't you go spoiling it now Wink

I'm not trying to spoil it marshy,I'm just speculating!Do you have any theories?We're about a week behind the US and the ep that I just watched was "Opening Doors".So much happened!Could you believe that Bree,Wisteria Lane's worst free criminal broke it off with Orson?!I'm sensing BIG trouble for my fave housewife,Gabrielle because that dealer is bad news.I wish she'd be more sensitive to Carlos' situation.KAYLA! Devilsmile

Dan1089 Wrote:I'm not trying to spoil it marshy,I'm just speculating!Do you have any theories?We're about a week behind the US and the ep that I just watched was "Opening Doors".So much happened!Could you believe that Bree,Wisteria Lane's worst free criminal broke it off with Orson?!I'm sensing BIG trouble for my fave housewife,Gabrielle because that dealer is bad news.I wish she'd be more sensitive to Carlos' situation.KAYLA! Devilsmile

Having not yet seen ANY of Season three, Dan, I hope you are not telling because I don't want to find out that I know the secrets before the DVDs come (ordered and shortly in my letter box, I hope).

What does KAYLA mean?

BTW, How can you possibly think that you would be the only Lawrence fan out there on Planet Gayspeak??? Wink

Season 3?We're talking season 4 here dear friend!Kayla is
Spoiler:
I'm so happy that DH is back,Emmys,here we come!

Dan1089 Wrote:Season 3?We're talking season 4 here dear friend!Kayla is
Spoiler:
I'm so happy that DH is back,Emmys,here we come!

OK, OK, Dan, sorry for asking... Yes, of course, Kayla is the first and only daughter of Tom Scavo, (how could I forget?) but it's been a few months since I saw Season two and I'm now waiting to gorge on Season 3 so NO TELLING or it wouldn't be fair!!! :mad:

Eek, n the UK we're only up to Victor's death!

Hyde Wrote:Eek, n the UK we're only up to Victor's death!

Who's Victor, Hyde??? NO! Don't even tell me; or you'll spoil it. LOL!

Victor isn't a spoiler Tongue
HE was in the previous series!
AND OOPS SOZ IRL

Hyde Wrote:Victor isn't a spoiler Tongue
HE was in the previous series!
AND OOPS SOZ IRL

You're forgiven... It would take more to really spoil the Lawrence girls for me.