Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rainbow Awards 2008: Winners
Confusedmile: So, apologies that it's taken me so long to count the votes etc. etc. things got a bit hectic around here after the crash, sorting of new car, finding my perfect guy and spending most days with him, plus balancing revision, work and exams.

Anywho, the results are as follows:

Best Newcomer
We appear to have a 5-way tie breaker, but because I have the power Wink I am going to give the award to PrinceofAlbert

Best Advisor
With 5 votes, it's a pleasure to present this award to Shadow - who won by far!

Most Popular
It appears that Shadow scoops first prize again and takes the centre stage for 2008 Confusedmile:

Second Home
Again, another tie-breaker situation, but as 'god' I am going to go with Spotysocks as the winner of this category, purely because of the fact that when I log on he is almost always on the users online list :tongue:

Most Logical
Congrats to Wouldlikemuscle, the members of this forum seem to think that you are the most logical.

Funniest
Not sure why Rolleyes but you guys seem to think Twazzle is the funniest member of this forum... his ego shall eat well tonight!

Most Welcoming
Widely agreed that PrinceofAlbert is the most welcoming member of the forum, with Shadz being a runner-up.

Hottest
Well, Michael pretty much clean swept this one!

Cutest
Well done, Row :biggrin: couldn't agree more!

Sweetest
:redface: Me :eek: :redface:

Most Random
Another Tie-breaker but I am going to choose Twazzle because he really does come out with some of the most random things :tongue:

Impressive
Well, goes without saying, the guy who laid the foundations of this site and made our little community possible, Andy

Most Inventive Username
The winner of this one goes to Pocket Pilgrim Confusedmile:

Best Signature
With 3 votes, the winner is Wouldlikemuscle

Me :confused: Must be for this voting thing!

Well-rounded Member
I'm going with Shadow because he is just so... he looks at every perspective, has/shows interest in everything, even if it doesn't normally interest him. Confusedmile:

Quote:Second Home
Again, another tie-breaker situation, but as 'god' I am going to go with Spotysocks as the winner of this category, purely because of the fact that when I log on he is almost always on the users online list :tongue:
One year of moderating the forum helping the members and try to make it and keep it a nice friendly place got me the award 'get a life you lazy bastard' thanks for that.

C'mon spoty,I'm sure thats not how he meant it.I for one love it when you're here at ungodly hours and you've saved me from embarassment so many times.Congrats to all the winners.

spotysocks Wrote:One year of moderating the forum helping the members and try to make it and keep it a nice friendly place got me the award 'get a life you lazy bastard' thanks for that.

Hey man, you were nominated in other categories too Confusedmile: bless you.

I would love to know people's reasons behind me being the most logical! lol

And I must admit, I DO like my signature Smile

Well done all the winners, big thanks to Smurlos for running this, and thanks to those who voted for me... I'd also like to thank.... lol j/k

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:I would love to know people's reasons behind me being the most logical! lol

And I must admit, I DO like my signature Smile

Well done all the winners, big thanks to Smurlos for running this, and thanks to those who voted for me... I'd also like to thank.... lol j/k

Laugh

And np :biggrin: