Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
both sides all lawyered up
fsdfsdfsdgsdfgs

It may. I work as a medic in this particular county seat and its one heck of a decision to make. Most of the people in that town, and in the county agree with this particular official

Obviously, I'm all for equality. However, in this case, the issue isn't necessarily equality, it comes down to did this official break the law. Clearly, in my view he did. Whether I agree with his reasoning or not he broke the law. Then again, so did the mayor San Francisco a few years ago and look where that led us.

At this point, it's a prepare for the worst, hope for the best type of situation

I can understand the thinking behind this, but (excuse the pun) youre just fucking yourselves over, as well as other gay people who think this is just a load of bullshit.

If all states pass the "gay marriage" laws, then that also changes the common law marriage status.

The ONE thing gays had was the ability to create a life together and NOT have to pay taxes on it, or be subjected to IRS marriage stipulations or other tax payments.

Now the IRS will be able to tax MORE people with illegal and fraudulent taxation.