Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Attraction to guys younger then me....
I'm still very much in the closet, and haven't had any relationships with a guy since middle school lol. I've been engaged twice, had multiple girls in my years since, but need to accept my sexuality at some point and not just play a part for the sake of my family and society. My question is..... how healthy is it to be mainly attracted to younger guys? I'm 31, and wow that looks funny just typing it out Sad, and love the ' taking care of ' role in a relationship. But younger guys are a stronger attraction for me , smh. Any advice?

I personally think as long as they are legal that age does not matter. What matters is how you feel about them. Love is love.

*ahem* 31 is hardly what I'd consider "old".

But I get you have a thing for younger guys, and that's fine. Look for younger guys you like and talk to them. Don't really have any advice beyond that, sorry! Good luck.

Well, it's fairly normal for men to have younger wives/girlfriends - sometimes much younger - so why not guys? Equality, equality.

As long as it's all legal of course.

Spellbound Wrote:Well, it's fairly normal for men to have younger wives/girlfriends - sometimes much younger - so why not guys? Equality, equality.

As long as it's all legal of course.

Lol. I like that advice Smile

Drew Wrote:*ahem* 31 is hardly what I'd consider "old".

But I get you have a thing for younger guys, and that's fine. Look for younger guys you like and talk to them. Don't really have any advice beyond that, sorry! Good luck.

I know 31 isn't oldish but damn how I miss being 24 lol

LOL don't worry Dave, I have pretty much the same problem with older guys. It's pretty torturous since technically I'm not 'legal' yet (Another 4 and a half months to go!).

I personally wouldn't date anyone that's above the 10 years gap because I feel like I don't have the maturity to handle a relationship with an older guy ( tho I really want to. Dilemmas D:< )

So it would really depend on the maturity of the guy you're dating, other then that, screw what other people think. Age doesn't matter as you guys grow older anyways.

Being attracted to younger people is only a problem if they're young enough to be illegal. Otherwise, don't worry about it.

every newspaper pretty much has a page 3 nude here in the uk all aged 18 to 22 pretty much - I work with men in their 60s saying rude things about them - so if they are catered for nationally why should you be shamed about liking younger legal men ?

I'm 26 and I have friends who are around their 30's and
I get along with them more than people younger than me.

I like older guys, not that I'm saying 31 is old, but just saying
that there are people out there [younger guys] who like guys that
are older than them.

Like people have already said, there are woman [cougars] who
prefer younger guys and there's also men who prefer younger
women. So why can't the same thing apply for the gays..

:]