Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
smokers whats your brand?
Mine is Amber leaf (rolling tobacco) and silver rizzla (thats the thinnest type of rolling paper)

If i get tailor made ciggies it has to be mayfair

Ps - smoking is good for you scientists have discovered.

I used to smoke on occasion, but I almost always smoked American Spirit. I liked Marlboro Lights for awhile and also smoked Parliaments, but I always went back to American Spirit just because they burned so cleanly. After smoking a pack of Spirits and then going to Marlboro Lights, I could taste the chemical additives in them, especially when smoked down toward the filter, and it was yucky.

Ive smoked marlboro lights on occasion, though id really like to try an american spirit

Yeah now i use silva rizzla, if i have red or green rizzla its like smoking paper, i cant even stand the smell, it drives me mad people smoke really thick heavy papers, its so dumb, why would u want to!

dryw Wrote:I quit 3 years ago I loved Marlboro reds

Your a quitter! :p

Marlboro Lights. Errr, excuse me "gold pack".

Don't smoke, have never smoked, will never smoke.

I can't stand the smell of the stuff and those roll up things are grim! They remind me of little old men in grubby vests, living in squalid council estates amidst much urban decay. Nicotine stained fingers and teeth. Urgh! Most people I've come across who smoke those fetid scraps of paper stuffed with carcinogenic weed are on some form of out of work benefits. Can't pay their (reduced) share of Council Tax, but there's always money for tobacco.

My two maternal grandparents were life-long moderate to heavy smokers and both died of conditions which, if not directly caused by their addiction, certainly wasn't helped by it. My grandmother of Pancreatic cancer and my grandfather, according to his death certificate of 1. Cerebral Haemorrhage. 2. Cerebral Arterial Sclerosis 3. Hypertension.

My dad smoked a pipe for most of his adult life and died of throat cancer which metastasised to his liver. Curiously, he was an identical twin and his brother died some years before him of a condition which effected his oesophagus with acid reflux in a very similar manner to how my dads condition started. My dads brother was not a smoker but perhaps they both shared a genetic predisposition to issues in that area of their bodies - again, tobacco didn't help.

My former house mate began by being permitted to smoke in the house. I can't stand drafts caused by open doors or doors being blown open and that's why I initially let him smoke in the house. Within weeks of him moving in I had started with an upper respiratory tract problem and lost my voice so couldn't work (I was speaking to people in person and over the phone all day). After that he was banished outside with the doors closed behind him.

He tried to pull a fast one on me one time when he couldn't be bothered going downstairs and out to smoke so lit up in his room instead. I happened to go up to speak to him about something and immediately smelled the smoke. He denied he'd been smoking and attempted to claim that someone had walked past the house whilst smoking and that the smoke must have come in through the open window. It was more likelly he had opened the window in a vein and futile attempt to get rid of the smell. A particularly selfish attitude I notice in many smokers is that they MUST indulge in their habit no matter how uncomfortable it makes a non smoker feel.

A non smoker can always tell - ALWAYS. The stench sticks to clothes, hair, skin, breath, fabrics and the atmosphere in a room. The only way a non smoker stops smelling the damn stuff is when we've been in a room long enough to filter out the smell.

You want to ruin your health, go ahead, but have regard for the people around you who care for you and will be effected by your premature death and the health of those around you who don't smoke and have to inhale your fumes - like it or not.

Naughty people, bad people!

dryw Wrote:I bought a new plasma tv and a bicycle I couldn't afford to keep buying them,having a throat infection lower lung infection and no voice all at the same time I was doubled up in agony with one drag, here in Spain almost everybody smokes, my sense of smell and taste is so much better and I can smell a fag a mile away !

Good for you but i couldnt imagine a life without a smoke, maybe someday huh ",

A 50 / 50 mixture of Swazie special and Durban poison, well hung (upside down) for 8 - 10 days first, then all the pips removed........ :biggrin:DanceDance:biggrin:

tavi Wrote:...
I think its terribly selfish of non-smokers that they must have full rights to every public space or building because they cant stand a bit of smoke.
But it's not just a bit of smoke, is it?
As well as being a nuisance, It is pretty bad for other peoples health, as well as yours; a notable number of people also have breathing problems which can be exacerbated by smoke.

I get crap built up in my lungs sometimes, and the only way I can get it out is to smoke a cigar.

I get those little "baby" cigars that come in different flavors....I like the Amaretto best.