Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm officially "gay"
After DAYS of rain,the Sun finally showed itself and going to the beach was the only logical choice.The vogue beach is Clifton and it was PACKED.The beach is divided into sections hey and guess who for the first time ever went to the gay section?Me!At first,I was NERVOUS,worried that someone I knew would see me but after a few mins.I let my hair down and had a WILD afternoon.Funny enough,we both didn't even swim.The guys there were much nicer than those jerks at the club.

Dan1089 Wrote:After DAYS of rain,the Sun finally showed itself and going to the beach was the only logical choice.The vogue beach is Clifton and it was PACKED.The beach is divided into sections hey and guess who for the first time ever went to the gay section?Me!At first,I was NERVOUS,worried that someone I knew would see me but after a few mins.I let my hair down and had a WILD afternoon.Funny enough,we both didn't even swim.The guys there were much nicer than those jerks at the club.

BTW, going to a gay beach doesnt naturally make you gay... but you're the one who knows if you are or aren't... Just as long as you're comfortable with the concept, notion, idea, gut feeling, heart feeling, ...

haha oh bless Dan... and PA Roflmao

Actually i think it was a brave thing to do Dan and you enjoyed your time so it makes it worthwhile.

Very well done mr.dan! Mumma will be proud :biggrin: *pats on head and scruffs hair up a bit* hehe

lol nice one Dan!

Did ya take pics? hehe

Somebody wants to see me in my swimming trunks?

Dan1089 Wrote:Somebody wants to see me in my swimming trunks?

Yes please. :tongue:

spotysocks Wrote:Yes please. :tongue:

I think that's a DARE, Dan... don't you?Wink

Dan1089 Wrote:Somebody wants to see me in my swimming trunks?
You wear trunks on your gay beach? How quaint Wink

Haha,it's the only thing I can wear without feeling like a beached whale.