Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fisting yourself
Another thing i was always curious about was fisting. Has anyone done it to them self? Is it possible to do it to yourself?

I don't think you could get very far. It depends on your arm length and flexibility I would think...

For myself as an example, although I've never actually fisted myself, I can position my arm that way and I could probably get my hand up there. The downside is that the position may prove to be more awkward than pleasurable.

[Image: MjAxMi01YmRmNGUyNGExYjc5MzI1.png]

Excuse me ma'am and you say this under the name of the gorgeous, but not as gorgeous as Drake, J-Cole?

Gurl ain't nobody got de time to be boxing their guts out...

Shit, you wanna jump from level 1 to 100 in one leap? Gurl, you gotta level up in order to get more perks and skills... this ain't no Pokémon on Gameshark codes, you gotta do this legit gurl, no walking through wall cheats or getting Articuno hacks.

You gotta start with your Pikachu and take the required steps Sis.

Then when you beat the Elite Four is when you can throw your Fist up there in victory, but anytime before that, and you might regret it...

Train...Train and level up your five partners (Pikachu follows you, so doesn't count) and perhaps...just maybe you will be able to accomplish your goal

As a Fisting Master!!...I mean Pokémon Master!

Hypnotized-smiley

Sylph Wrote:Excuse me ma'am and you say this under the name of the gorgeous, but not as gorgeous as Drake, J-Cole?

Gurl ain't nobody got de time to be boxing their guts out...

Shit, you wanna jump from level 1 to 100 in one leap? Gurl, you gotta level up in order to get more perks and skills... this ain't no Pokémon on Gameshark codes, you gotta do this legit gurl, no walking through wall cheats or getting Articuno hacks.

You gotta start with your Pikachu and take the required steps Sis.

Then when you beat the Elite Four is when you can throw your Fist up there in victory, but anytime before that, and you might regret it...

Train...Train and level up your five partners (Pikachu follows you, so doesn't count) and perhaps...just maybe you will be able to accomplish your goal

As a Fisting Master!!...I mean Pokémon Master!

Hypnotized-smiley

This is one of the most beautiful and inspirational posts I have ever seen. :tongue::biggrin:

Glad to see you're back, Odi.

As always, eggplants are the solution.

Lilitu Wrote:As always, eggplants are the solution.

Lilly Hunni, Eggs plants are not the solution... Watermelons are.

Shove a Watermelon up ya ass and you can take on the world hunni, let alone a fist!

Shit, but warm up with a Pumpkin first! you know, you gotta go in stages

Hands-make-heart

^^
mfw all of these posts
[Image: ConfusedCat.jpg]

I don't trust anyone that can take a fist in their ass...

Fisting is clearly a whole new base.

I must have lead a sheltered life.....THANK GOD

ObW
X