a special fellow
I don't know if I chose the right section for this but
I THINK
WE LIKE
SPOTYSOCKS
A LOT...
Why is that???
Bighug

Ditto.I couldn't agree with you more!Proof that the good ones aren't always taken.

Dan1089 Wrote:Ditto.I couldn't agree with you more!Proof that the good ones aren't always taken.

I don't know if that's immodest of me but I wasn't taken for 18 years, so I ought to know about that!!! Marshlander IS lucky... hehehe.... (I hope he agrees) Rolleyes Confusedmile:

(but then I'm really lucky too... he's a sweetie)

Spotys' been having trouble logging into the site.I told Andy but don't think I got the message across.But then again,knowing spoty,he's probably writing up a storm and has forgotten about us.Miss you buddy!

No,he still can't get on the site.He's also looking for a new job,best of luck spoty.

princealbertofb Wrote:I don't know if I chose the right section for this but
I THINK
WE LIKE
SPOTYSOCKS
A LOT...
Why is that???

Bighug

Well, if that information is true, Smurlos, then we hope we won't have to miss Spotysocks for too much longer... He ought to be kicking ass at the moment. Cool

Good luck with all Spotysocks. Better work out that bug with signing in...

Would like to read more of your writing.

Nice and caring fellow. Where is spotysocks now? Is he okay? Sad

daviondknight Wrote:Nice and caring fellow. Where is spotysocks now? Is he okay? Sad

Yes, presumably, but he's been very busy.... He was away in his home country for a holiday recently, I believe...Confusedmile:

What a necropost! I've seen this dude's name, but I have never met him. Wherever you are, I hope you're doing good!