Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My best friene
Ok guys my is josh and I have a best friend named Austin and the thing is me and him are extremely close to the point where we do everything together from chilling to walking around school. Well im starting to fall for him he's amazing just the way he talks his body everything just get me crazy but thing is he's straight and I dont want to try anything because we're know as the macho men on campus so I can't be gay at all and I acurally like him its not a physical attraction I like him emotionally we cried on each shoulders even showered naked in the locker rooms. Personally im stucj and I have no where to go I want to show my love but then I dont want to be labeled as the gay football olayer and then I start so the school always sees me someone help me please

Ps this is w
Him below

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Bromance: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bromance

There are links to new words for you on that entry, click and learn the words like
Homosociality: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosocial

It is possible that this is your BFF (Best Friend Forever) there is nothing gay in either a bromance or a BFF.

You are like brothers but closer and not sharing the same parents.

Yes you can have an emotional relationship, and lots of love but not need to be lovers. You are partners in crime and potentially partners in life - but that doesn't mean you want to get married - it only means you two work well together.

Unfortunately you live in a society that has sexual hangups and hangups about emotions, coupled with the lousy single word of 'love' that we use to express an emotion that is very complex and has many levels.

It is possible you have a deep abiding love with your friend, but its not the same kind of love that the Greeks would call Eros (sexual/lovers/spouse/ life partner kind of love).

Are you gay? I don't think so. You didn't seem to express any desire for sex with him which males typically throw that out if they think they are gay - i think what you have here is a reasonable confusion about what love is and the various forms it takes and in the case of a BFF/Bromance that form of love is close to (but not exactly) like the love one would have for a life partner/mate/spouse.

But being gay is like the most marcho thing you can be O.O
What's more manly than man love?
But I get where you are coming from with that. Also falling in love with straight boys isn't very wise. I've done it I think a ton of gay guys have done this before. It generally sucks balls cos there is no chance they are going to give you the love you want them to. But you can keep him as your best friends. n.n

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Bromance: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bromance

There are links to new words for you on that entry, click and learn the words like
Homosociality: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosocial

It is possible that this is your BFF (Best Friend Forever) there is nothing gay in either a bromance or a BFF.

You are like brothers but closer and not sharing the same parents.

Yes you can have an emotional relationship, and lots of love but not need to be lovers. You are partners in crime and potentially partners in life - but that doesn't mean you want to get married - it only means you two work well together.

Unfortunately you live in a society that has sexual hangups and hangups about emotions, coupled with the lousy single word of 'love' that we use to express an emotion that is very complex and has many levels.

It is possible you have a deep abiding love with your friend, but its not the same kind of love that the Greeks would call Eros (sexual/lovers/spouse/ life partner kind of love).

Are you gay? I don't think so. You didn't seem to express any desire for sex with him which males typically throw that out if they think they are gay - i think what you have here is a reasonable confusion about what love is and the various forms it takes and in the case of a BFF/Bromance that form of love is close to (but not exactly) like the love one would have for a life partner/mate/spouse.

What he said.

This goes with what I was saying in a similar thread.......LOTS of hetero men have homo besties. Some of them grew up together. Just cause you have feelings for him, doesnt mean they are sexual feelings or need to be turned into sexual feelings. Dont screw it up by reading something into this that is not there.

Dont screw up a potentially life long friendship for some overwhelming emotions you are having right now.

Learn how to control and deal with your emotions, other wise they will end up hurting you in the long run.

But thing is I catch myself spooning with him and everything

Still not gay.

The biggest crime committed on males is that we have been denied our emotions for centuries.

Two women hug and no one thinks twice about it - two men hug and suddenly its homosexuality.

Two women can kiss and no one thinks there is a problem with it (too many straight men think its hot and hopes it does turn gay). Two guys kiss and suddenly its a federal offense and everyone gets uncomfortable.

Two women can walk down the street holding hands - no one cares. Two dudes do it and suddenly everyone has to scream 'faggots!'.

Plenty of straight women have deep, emotional bonds with other straight women, they hug, give kisses, hold hands and are emotional support systems for each other and it never leads to sex and no one cares.

Two straight guys do the same things and they are suddenly less than every other man.

We have to ask ourselves why - especially when scientific studies reveal that men prefer touch more than women - casual touch, comforting touch - men require more of it than women.

No wonder we have so many mean angry middle aged men, they have been denied touch for so long that they have no other option.

Intimacy is not always sex, and sex is not always intimacy - there are fine lines - wanting to spoon with your body doesn't mean you want to have sex - and doesn't even mean you are gay. It most likely means you are starved for human contact - physical contact and can find some relieve with him.

Its a good thing - especially if he lets you spoon...

You could be like me and have to resort to complex rope knot tying to hold a person down long enough to get a hug - :biggrin:

But I catch myself looking at his dick and stuff

Blackie Wrote:But I catch myself looking at his dick and stuff

Quote:I acurally like him its not a physical attraction I like him emotionally

One of these statements is a lie.

I would prefer truth over lies. If you are going to tell tales no one can help you and any advise we give is tainted as its advice for a fantasy situation, not the situation you find yourself in.

Like its confusing I think about him and I kinda want to see what so dick looks like. You know ot would seem weird giving my best friend a blow job but I would cuddle up under him all day long. I think I just like the affection the he gives me

I think your right though. I kinda strive for some kind of male contact sense I never had a dad I guess that would be the reason why. Then when ever he gives me hugs and stuff like that I dont want to let him go because he the only true thing I trust