Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I had sex today!
After a long period of sexual starvation (over three weeks, if I'm not mistaken) for professional reasons, I was finally able to have sex today. Two sex dates, actually.

The first one happened at the local gay beach. The guy looked good but he didn't last more than two seconds - which is perfectly fine by me. He was embarrassed but he shouldn't be, maybe it was my fault - I was so hungry for dick I jumped on him like a tiger.

The second one was one of my fuck buddies. He's not a good person but he has this amazing dick and is a great shag. Am I crazy for still seeing him? Sad

THREE weeks?????

You CANT be serious!

Try 16 years.

Congrats, dude. Just stay safe and keep having fun with that.

[Image: QxTD6.gif]

Congratulations! ^_^

MisterLove Wrote:After a long period of sexual starvation (over three weeks, if I'm not mistaken) for professional reasons, I was finally able to have sex today. Two sex dates, actually.

The first one happened at the local gay beach. The guy looked good but he didn't last more than two seconds - which is perfectly fine by me. He was embarrassed but he shouldn't be, maybe it was my fault - I was so hungry for dick I jumped on him like a tiger.

The second one was one of my fuck buddies. He's not a good person but he has this amazing dick and is a great shag. Am I crazy for still seeing him? Sad

Maybe you'd like something more long lasting and a presence at home (for other things than sex when you're not in a sex mood)? Try it. :biggrin: But it's good to feed a starvation, innit?

MisterTinkles Wrote:THREE weeks?????

You CANT be serious!

Try 16 years.

I tried 18 years! Gawd, that was loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooSheepooooooooooooooooong!!!!

Misterlove, you tigerYoure-hot

matty7 Wrote:Misterlove, you tigerYoure-hot

Oh I see Matticus, forgot about me already huh? None for you then
:crying-and-sorry-li

lol

~

Omg!!! You guys I said it! I said he was thirsty for dick! I knew it

I'm sorry, but I said this like a day or two ago on Tinkles' Nuts thread, when he wanted to try his nuts!

Omg, I so knew it, I was like this heffa was thirstyyyyy, shoot thirstier than a dehydrated camel!!

Dang Odi is good you gurls
Coffee

Um, congrats Misterlove, but try 20 years of purity and innocence! I swear these gays around here can smell my chastity and are like Adam's after my forbidden fruit
:crying-and-sorry-li

Check Mister Love, got de dick game doe! Sheep

sweety - come give me some sugar,,, ur the one, the real tiger !!!!