Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
School year has just started
And it's going rather well.

I'm a high school teacher and I deal with the toughest kids you can possibly imagine BUT things have been going surprisingly well.

When you're a teacher, you can't leave the best for last, a great start is essential. So I started the year with the best activities I had: music archive (they listened to 100 mp3 files and organized them), ride on the local ho ho bus (always a success) and the first videos (the subject was events and the videos included a tattoo fair and the premiere of Cosmopolis in Lisbon feat. the handsome Robert Pattinson).

I also brought some tablets to class and they were a huge success. The activity was extremely simple: they had to go through 70 pics and make some memes.

The adults have been the real problem. One of the teachers has already gotten into trouble, she's a b.itch and the students refused to attend one of her classes. As course director, I was called in to solve the problem.

As always, any tips on classroom activities are more than welcome.

Thanks guys! Smile

Classroom tips.....

You mean, apart from how to pick up men on the beach???
Rofl Rofl Rofl
Just kidding!

MisterTinkles Wrote:Classroom tips.....

You mean, apart from how to pick up men on the beach???
Rofl Rofl Rofl
Just kidding!

Clap Spin3