Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best region of the usa?
Definitions-

Northeast-
Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, New York, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Jersey, Pennsylvania

South-
Oklahoma, Texas, southern Missouri, Arkansas, Louisiana, Kentucky, Tennessee, Alabama, Mississippi, Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Virginia, West Virginia, Delaware, Maryland

Midwest-
North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas, Northern Missouri, Iowa, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Illinois, Michigan, Indiana, Ohio

West-
Montana, Wyoming, Colorado, New Mexico, Idaho, Utah, Arizona, Nevada, California, Oregon, Washington, Alaska, Hawaii

Oh I see, one of those 'which is more preferable' type questions like:

Would you rather have your eye lids slowly cut off with dull scissors, or would you rather have bamboo shoved up beneath your fingernails.

Wow, this is a really hard call to make, which part of the USA has the least amount of stupid, egotistical, greedy, self-centered humans in it again..... Well that one is what I would pick.

The Northeast is notorious for the unfriendliness of the people who live there

Arkansota Wrote:The Northeast is notorious for the unfriendliness of the people who live there

That's it, us New Englanders are jacking up the price of maple syrup.

In a strictly academic point of view the NorthEast has the best Universities..no? At least that would be my goal if I ever dedice go to the US for post-graduate studies..

Can the US really be divided into best/worst zones?

That would mean the US can be torn appart and still be allmighty..

just a wild thought..

I haven't been everywhere, so I don't know that I can make an unbiased choice on this poll. From what I have seen I'll have to go with the Pacific Northwest. Just saying the "West" isn't specific enough, honestly. You might as well group all of the Eastern states together. I live in New Mexico, but grew up in Oregon. BIG difference. If I were to move anywhere permanently, it would probably be near Seattle or Portland.

[SIZE="4"]"Best region" for WHAT purpose????

People? Nature? Cities? Nicest? Evilest?
Stupidest? Most raccoons? Least amount of human garbage?
Most divorces? Highest incest rates? Highest crime rates?
Who has the most beige homes?

What???????
[/SIZE]

Since I live in the North East that means it is the best of course ^_^

The SF bay area and nearby California coast has by far the best climate. (Which unfortunately has a lot to do with why so many people are willing to shell out ridiculous amounts of money to live there.)

It's also reasonably close to any other natural environment you'd want to experience.

Mr. T - if highest incest rate - means most Gay marriage? Then yeah that would be the best segment of the USSA.