Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello there!! *looks around for other nerds*
Hello everyone. I'm new here, looking for some chitter chatter!! As much as I had to refrain from putting my first post on a Pokemon thread, I figured I'd put up an intro post first.

Also.... wtf penguin? Pengy

Hey Golden! Come join us in the chatroom! We've got alot of 'gay'mers here. (Hah, get it?...I'm lame Tongue )

Welcome to GS Smile What kind of games do you play?

I am not a nerd, kinda wish I was cos I am not so smart. I sure wish I had a buddy to teach me computer things that I want to understand better.

mbennet35 Wrote:Welcome to GS Smile What kind of games do you play?

Thanks!! I'm a huge Nintendo fanboy. Pokemon and Legend of Zelda especially. Though I have interests dotted all over the place. Kingdom Hearts, Warcraft, Skyrim, Fable, etc. ^_^

averycurious Wrote:I am not a nerd, kinda wish I was cos I am not so smart. I sure wish I had a buddy to teach me computer things that I want to understand better.

Haha, when I say I'm a nerd I guess I should say that I'm a "Player of video games", "Reader of books", and "writer of stories". I'm not that smart when it comes to computer stuff. :3

I'm not sure if I'm a nerd, dork, geek, or all of the above, but I'm somewhere in that spectrum. Welcome aboard, fellow weird person.

GoldenHylian Wrote:Haha, when I say I'm a nerd I guess I should say that I'm a "Player of video games", "Reader of books", and "writer of stories". I'm not that smart when it comes to computer stuff. :3

So way cool of you to reply to my post, makes me feel a bit welcome being new here. Thanks.....Avery

hi. welcome

Hello ! Welcome !