Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Name one of your flaws!?!?!
This may be better in chit chat, but the way I see it is that your flaws are probably repetitive and slightly over thought. So in this thread let us discuss are flaws. I think a lot of members here have the same flaws. Lets debate why it is a flaw, and why it isn't.

So tell me. what is your biggest flaw, and why?

I'm utterly insensitive...

even when protocol and politness demand some form of emotional display, even if manufactured, I cannot do it..I fail to EXPRESS (not feel) sympathy and quite frankly uber emotional displays stress me out

Just one flaw? I'll have to narrow this down a lot then...

I'm a major procrastinator and I have trouble committing to things. I put everything off as long as I can, and then when I do start on things, I don't pull through to the end. That may be two flaws, but they really tie in together.

No secrete here,
1) A self created anti social fortress
2) A short fuse coupled to a violent temper

1) I don't know how to break down
2) I manage it

I have like very small control over my emotions and if I get made and feel attacked, I will have absolutely no filter and say anything possible to damage someone.

I don't know how to say no.....

If I had any flaws I would list them, but like Mary Poppins I am practically perfect in every way.....

One flaw: I can be extremely stubborn. Even if I'm wrong about a thing I will flat refuse to change my mind about it if pushed to do so.

Terrible impatience
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

hmmm...just one, I guess it would be

[Image: post-13811-Procrastination-gif-jF1D.gif]
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

I can be really anti-social sometimes and people think i don't like them, but just would rather not engage in random chatter but instead go off and read a book or something.