Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would you date meebles?
Ok so I have seen the threads would you date someone overweight and then the would you date someone who was skinny....

Well what about this would you date meebles?

Cute-kitten-sorry

You know it, puddin!

*just for clarification to everyone - meebles is mbennet35 !!!!*

and as Vile said
u know it puddin !
(whats puddin anyway ? Big Grin)

Um. Duh?

--

Well, you're a gamer so that is a plus...
Listen to the same music, The Walking Dead <3, we share an interest in web development...I think it would be a yes Wink

mbennet35 Wrote:Ok so I have seen the threads would you date someone overweight and then the would you date someone who was skinny....

Well what about this would you date meebles?

Cute-kitten-sorry

Arrrgh Quack Phissst

You bleedin tart!

I thought you wanted to visit me at the farm!

Sick as I dog I was, but I been spruc'in the place up for the last bleedin 5 days for you!

Now you throw yourself the the entire GS community!

Huh?
Huh?
Huh?

Snifffff

Probz not! xD I can't date passive people :-p

Uh is that even a question? of course lol

Based on what is in your profile, no.

I'm sorry if this offends. However - I smoke (tobacco mostly) and you don't. I have and am willing (and most able mind you) to use drugs recreationally, you are one of those goody-two shoes who flat refuses to have any fun. The drugs thing means you most likely could not relate to my personality. The whole drug culture thing has had a profound impact on me, and since I'm forever the 'addict in recovery' I have personality traits which you will never 'get' until you become an addict in recovery.

Based on posts and what other data about you that has been allowed to waft off into the ether for me to pick up on - we are too similar in personality in many areas to where a relationship between us would most likely be a very quiet one, but very little would be done or be accomplished because both of us would be waiting for the other to initiate projects.

We would, most likely, be very good friends since we do share sufficient interests in various other areas that we would be able to conversate about 'stuff', but from what I know of myself and what little I know about you I would say that our potential at having a 'decent' relationship is slim to none.

I could be wrong - I don't know everything about you...

It was just a joke anyways