Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cock size is my number 1 priority
I absolutely demand a guy be similar in size to me or bigger, I just CAN'T get turned on by a guy that is more than 1" smaller than me, no matter what else they have going for them. I don't care how hot, cool or whatever they are, if they can't compete with me on cock size I won't ever be interested.

And believe me I've tried.

These days i almost never hook up with a guy unless I have a vague idea of size, I just can't summon the energy to go out of my way unless i am sure his cock is competitive.

The only exception would be hot twinky guys looking for a top, but if they want me to suck them off then they better have a nice cock, or no deal.

So what's the point for making the thread?

It's a confession, see if anyone else feels the same

[Image: 1374790_10153387909930002_111459139_n.jpg]

[quote=Joshular][Image: 1374790_10153387909930002_111459139_n.jpg][/
his cock looks 1 inch shorter than mine so I'd call him a twink do you have his number ? Snake

[Image: 1368818126285.png]

I guess this could also call for something typical and stereotyped in response.

... HAH GAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

It's not the size, it's how it's used. I've had much better experience with guys who weren't that big, but knew how to use every inch to perfection! And then there were some bigger guys that were just awful xD

Cock size is my 33 priority. The first one is the size of the feeling, the second is the size of the brain.

sillyboy86 Wrote:Cock size is my 33 priority. The first one is the size of the feeling, the second is the size of the brain.

I agree with that!

Hmm.

While you made these statements what you didn't say is why. I think that may have made this a less 'explosive' topic where everyone is having a lot of fun and perhaps they would have taken the topic a wee bit more serious if you delved into the 'how it makes me feel' side of it, or the 'why I feel this way about it' aspect.

I suspect you have 'good reasons' that go beyond the fascination of big dicks, perhaps this is something grounded in how guys act/behave around you?

A relatively common phenomena in the bedroom for gays is that bottoms or guys who prefer to be on the bottom that have larger than average endowments are 'forced' to play top man when they encounter a 'top' (well someone who claims it) who doesn't have just that much.

In similar vein, a tall guy who dates a shorter guy is pushed to be the top more often than not; again size appears to actually matter to a lot of guys.

Humans are somewhat hardwired to view size differences as being keys and clues as to our behaviors and our position in life. Understand that millions of years of evolution have produced a species where males are typically larger than their female mates - male role in bed is pretty much top, while female role in bed is bottom. Its a hardware issue.

Males are dominant - ergo the more male you are (the more penis you possess) clearly the more dominant you are. In bed this makes you the 'top' since the penetrative role is considered exclusively the domain of the dominant individual.

From what you wrote I think this may be the real problem for you since you hinted that you would be willing to top a twink. I'm going to go out on a limb and assume you are predominately a 'bottom' in bed and have had too many encounters with so-called 'tops' who take one look at what hangs between your legs and suddenly gets helium heels syndrome.

I can relate only in the similar vein. I am tall for my generation and tend to attract the attention of short guys who have certain expectations of me due in whole or in part by my height (there are other aspects to me that have an impact on how people view me - the whole 'straight acting' thing is crippling (for me). The whole 'who dominants/who submits' thing comes into play - and its not wholly an 'in the bedroom' situation - it also applies to who is the big spoon, who is the little spoon in cuddling, who decides stuff, who leads, who follows.

Now days I have height requirements for this ride - it just saves a lot of time and energy trying to figure out who is and is not compatible to me wants and needs.

Your case is going to be far more difficult to work out - its not like guys penis's are visible all the time. I do not envy you your search. Good luck in that anyways.